i cant stop thinking!!!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
ok if u have a crush on some one...

n u know it is the wrong thing and time...

and u cant stop tinking about THAT PERSON...

what he/she told u yesterday....

does he/she like you.....

n NO u r STRONG enough not to want a relationship!!!

but u CANT stop thinking about him!!!

n your friends are trying to help you BUT you CANT!!

I NEED HELPPPPP!!!

Comments

• i think everyone goes through that situation once in their lifetime. now what you have to do is be strong, its the devil that wont stop putting these thoughts in ur head- so instead try and preocupy urself. do something like read, pray, go out, something that will get ur mind off him.

the devil attacks when ur not doing anything and fills ur head with thoughts that you want to get rid of but cant- an im not sayin its easy, its hard as but try ur best, pray. ask for the lord to help you take these thoughts out

wel thats my 2cents
    hope i helped

marina
  • its totally wrong to think about someone(in the way 1cross3nails4given meant it)c. of course if u thought about this person you r going to think about him/her BAD!..and mazza we are not that strong(well..atleast some of us)..and i really don't think you can pray or go out all the time or even read all the time..so....
    i really don't know what to do when that happened..

ANY HELP??

GBU
    sandra
  • ask ur father of confession .. maybe he'll tell u .. everyone does go through this one time or another .. i realli dont know the details .. but if wats rite is wat u want then do wats rite dn see if tahts wat u want .. sometimes its best to let it go cuz GOD might have somethign else planned for u .. gluckk <33
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=10;threadid=3093;start=0#msg46227 date=1138037561]
    just one question 4 u, how do u know it is the wrong thing? U mean thats its lust n u like him/her purely on appearence?

answer that and maye just maybe i can better answer u..

becasue it is not the time for marriage...therefore it is the wrong time...am i wrong??
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=10;threadid=3093;start=0#msg46233 date=1138044840]
    I was just saying because that's not always the case. It doesn't always have to be something bad. Did ever think that maybe it's something different and something good?

I'm just saying.. it's not always what we think it is.

But if it is indeed something bad, it is not easy to overcome it. There is no one simple solution.. no easy way out. First off, I suggest you tell your Father of Confession the whole story. Where you met her, where you see her (or him, i don't really know your gender...lol), what you like about them, how you feel about them, the whole smear. Also if this person is at your church and there is no escape, you could try learning more hymns so you can get caught up with those during the service. If all else fails as a last resort, you could try and find one thing you don't like about them, and dwell on that one thing for quite sometime. That isn't the greatest way, but it works, but only as a last resort if all else fails.

I hope this helps the least bit. Also be sure to pray and regularly consult with your Father of Confession.

there is one problem...my foc is the type that says Lord will forgive you!! however i like the last resort idea!!! thanks for that marmar!!
  • walk it off.

To get rid off unwanted thoughts fill ur brain with good ones.
    Don't try to get rid of the thought, just input new thoughts "in" instead.
  • but how sometimes u just think evert thing is goona be ok after u change the thuoghts then jjust pop right up sometimes it tkes month to pop up again ??? ::)
  • I just have one thing to say to you: discuss this problem with your father of confession and not us.
  • [quote author=feltaos link=board=10;threadid=3093;start=0#msg46380 date=1138251664]
    I just have one thing to say to you: discuss this problem with your father of confession and not us.

of coursse i will talk this through with my confession father but i want t o get opinions from fellow coptic teenagers...thats why im on tasbeha.org
  • I just have one thing to say to you: discuss this problem with your father of confession and not us.

thats why we have this site to discuss things andof course if u have anything u can go talk to ur FOC and he is gonna give u alot of advice but here we all talk together and then if u didnt get something u can go talk to ur FOC!

GBU
    sandra
  • i dont get nothing from foc lol i dont understand him he tells me something expects me to understand it without defining it ??? :P
  • bigmak, I think that you are just not concentrating and telling your FOC, what you sin and that's all, in able to understand what your FOC is saying you need to have your full potential and full concentration on what he is saying, in your mind, break up the sentences he is saying, it will help you, piece by piece you will begin to understand!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • My abouna said that it is probably just a test for you from God....make sure u Ace it by doin wut u know, i know and we all know is right
  • thanks alot for that Monica!! thanks guys...ok im goin to lock this as i have got enough advice but if any1 has any good points that they really want to share...IM me n i will unlock it for u ... ;D

[move][glow=red,2,300]ThAnKs AgAiN[/glow][/move]
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=10;threadid=3093;start=0#msg46509 date=1138475537]
    bigmak, I think that you are just not concentrating and telling your FOC, what you sin and that's all, in able to understand what your FOC is saying you need to have your full potential and full concentration on what he is saying, in your mind, break up the sentences he is saying, it will help you, piece by piece you will begin to understand!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

thats so true coptic servant. ..i couldnt agree more....thanks:D

~Daughter of God
  • You are very welcome!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • just wait alittle while and the crush will go away and don't forget to pray ;D
  • u should listen to ur own heart. im in a relationship right now and every 1 in my church is trying to break us up, but they cant bc me and my gf luv each other so much
  • lol ur goin the opposite way the topic
  • well mr. 50 cent: if everyone in your church is trying to break you up maybe you should. you honestly cant say you love her at the stage in life you're in now (i'm assuming you're still in school). and btw consider the fact that you are a christian. a copt. you are not of this world and you shouldnt act as if you are. you are called to a higher order and you shouldnt disgrace that.
    your friend,
    TAIO
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]PRAY[/move][/glow][/move]
  • yep here u there mazza :P