Electing a new egyptian president

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hello...well, today I'm watching on arabic dish the election of the votes for running for president...it's gonna take a few hours though...I was wondering if we get to choose which president we want which would you like to win? You have 2 choices!

I want Hosny Moubrak

Comments

• i don't think other president will work...amn hosney mobarak is great he really knows how to run a country like bush!!i will go for mobarak but by the way isn't thins like not religious?
    GBU
  • The Pope himself asked all Christians to vote for Hosni Mubarak, because we dont know the person that would reign after him would be like, and he's right....
  • really did the pople said that?so we have to obey.... 8)
  • yea, hold on ill find you the link, there's actually a thread about that...
  • here ill give you the link to the thread and you have to scroll down to read the message.

http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=336;start=1920

there you go
  • ok i was looking for a different message but this one's says what you wanted right?
  • hi copticserrvent... ummm i went to egypt and ther was this guy and he was like we wanna eat a clean meal and then he said :entikhiboni wi hasboouni.... if u can read that! if not this is what it read VOTE FOR ME AND JUDGE ME ON WHAT I DO
  • In a word... squash.
  • if hosney moubarak is not elected as the president "ekhwana el moslimeen" are gonna controll egypt. id rather moubarak then them. so the way i see it we dont really have much of a choice.
  • yeah...mobarak is controling egypt very good...specially the....whatever!but christ4life this is the link for the pics thread!!not what u told me!!
  • [quote author=Mark423 link=board=13;threadid=2442;start=0#msg37994 date=1126152193]
    In a word... squash.

I agree, talk is cheap.
  • i know seriously but i think hosni mubarak is a good president and he knows wat he hes aimin for may god help him bbe a good president and to be fair to our brethern in egypt
  • My dearest friends:

I live in Egypt and I participated in the elections...and am proud of it...bas there's a small thing....as was said...squash....talk is cheap...NONE of the candidates are really feasible (was Bush or Kerry anyway?) so as was said...maybe a counterargument would be that the guy had 24 years to do what he wanted to do...but he didn't...or he didn't do it to full capacity....if u guys REALLY look at Egypt and interact here...u'll find that many of the people don't even have a worthy paycheck from month to month...about $30 per month plus minus....u think about the implications! Where was the guy for 24 years...granted...things are better now than 24 years ago defintely...bas the economy's come to a halt for 10 years....and now what?

That's why I elected the other guy mentioned here..."Intikhboony wee 7asboony" better than nothing...

btw: Pope Shenouda was asked whether he wants all copts to vote for mubarak...NO....he said we should all go vote, but to whom...that's up to us...and another thing....that was the Pope's (and the Magma3's) PERSONAL opinions...and nothing else...let this be clear...administrators...speak up please...

RFZ
  • Well God knows what is what, look at the economy in Egypt, and all the racial discrimination....
  • YEAH HOSNEY MOBARAK WON WOW....CONGRADULATIONS FOR ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM MAYBE THAT WAS GOD'S WILL!!!
  • Ya guys he won 88% of the votes. But unfortunately only a quarter of Egypt voted. Anyway God bless him and Egypt. No matter what our country is, it is beautiful in the eyes of God
    "Blessed be Egypt, my people"
    God bless you all
  • racism and religious persecution is sumthing that unfortunately will be there for a while regardless of whos president, its a culural epidemic, intolerance deep-seated into the muslim ideology
    but that is their lot, for "great is their reward in heaven"
    TAIO
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=2442;start=15#msg38141 date=1126320355]
    YEAH HOSNEY MOBARAK WON WOW....CONGRADULATIONS FOR ALL WHO VOTED FOR HIM MAYBE THAT WAS GOD'S WILL!!!

everything is God's will sandra.
  • everything happens either because it is god's will, or because god allows it to happen. god cannot will a bad thing to happen, but he allows it as in the book of Job.
  • ok, God lets everything happen.
  • lol no! he wills and he allows
    he cannot do one of them exclusively ;D
  • omg, when he wills he allows and when he allows he wills. its the same thing. and this not school. i dont have to be that precise. i know it in my head by its almost 3 and its shutting off...
  • aww poor u, u have to think. i hate that too. it feels unnatural.lol ;D
  • I can think but mon-fri.
  • well old habits die out
  • speak for urself
  • "the only constant is change" like it or not its true
    but i digress back on topic now ;D lol
  • I can think but mon-fri.

oh...same here...if u asked me a question on the week end i will never answer it!!
  • I agree with Pi Onkh, I think mobarak treats christians better tham the alternative.