picture

Comments

• That is most likely due to your excessive one lined responses that have a lack of essence and are merely more supportive of those who are posting; but none of us would have it any other way. ;)
  • This is my favorite..
  • this is one of my absolute favorites...
  • I’m sure a great many of you have seen this picture before yet I’ll post it anyway for those who have not seen it.

CONCENTRATE ON THE FOUR DOTS IN THE MIDDLE
    OF THE PICTURE, FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS.

THEN CLOSE YOUR EYES, AND TILT YOUR HEAD BACK.

KEEP THEM CLOSED..YOU SHOULD SEE A CIRCLE OF LIGHT,
    CONTINUE LOOKING AT THE CIRCLE....
  • mind games!
  • Gee, well thanks Mark, I didn't know u liked my that much, plus I got 100 posts deducted so I think the one hundred are the ones that contained the unimportant lines!

>:(

Defender
  • you actual posts didn't get deleted.. they're all still alive and well. you're number was all that's reduced.. honestly.. go count them.. they're all still up.
  • I have a feeling that mark was the one to ask moderators to reduce me!!

Defender
  • i used to only watch the forums but defender and marboora compelled me to create a user name.

defender, stop acting so childish, stop being a baby and compalining. you WERE posting excessively, you shouldnt be offended when somebody tried to point it out. this isnt a race to see who is #1 and like marys said your posts were not deleted.

barboora why are you instigating things? im sure if marys or mark or anybody else wanted your opinion they would have given it to you.
  • :: scratchin my head and thinking of how stupid and pointless these arguments are and deciding if i should just not bother with this site anymore:: >:(
  • I used to post a while back and stopped when I realized how ridiculous some people were being. I personally think that Mark and Marys speak in a refined and eloquent manner which makes them sound educated and knowledgeable in their discussions. If anything maybe some people got a little jealous… but personally they don’t bother me and I find their posts intriguing, and always on the ball.

It’s time for everyone to grow up just a little. I am definitely not trying to insult anyone. It just gets a little upsetting to see how such a good forum can go wrong. I used to love this website and was addicted to it. I would love to feel that way again.

P.S. Those of you who may have a problem with my post, please spare me.... I don't care very much for your insults. I don't want to stir up more trouble and won't reply to a negatively geared response anyway.
  • Well thanks Mirna,

and because of ur words I'm leaveing the darn site.\

Moderators please deactivate my account

Bye people

the childish one is leaving... >:(

Defender
  • he'll be back.

plus here's one of my pictures.
  • and the last one for today!
  • what thats all? lol.... very nice pictures. I love the ones with St. Mary. They always make her look so beautiful.

Well i just wanted to share the few collection I have with you guys. And btw those are really nice pics u posted.!
    God Bless
  • Hey Coptic Avenger ;),

Where do you get these pictures from??

Defender
  • we (thats my bro) get them from a cousin of ours from egypt. where he gets them from is beyond me