What church are you from?

Comments

ST JOHN THE BAPTIST
    MIAMI FLORIDA
    :PRepresenting :P
    suscopts.org/stjohnmiami
  • Hey .. Good Question :), Right now Im going to St Mary Church , Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
  • wow their is alot of ppl from Ontario.. yyyaaa we meet once a year for our convention!!! ;D martini i know u.. lol :P and keep.smiling im still working on knowing who u r.. lol :P
    btw guys i also go to St.Mark's Coptic Orthodox Church in Toronto, Canada!!!! ;D :D ;) :)

C.A.P.
  • yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!ST MARKS!!!
  • hey my name is mary and i am from st.mary and st.mina coptic orthodox church in clearwater florida. and sandra as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here is a song for all of you guys from our church!!!!! EVERYWHERE WE GO, EVERYWHERE WE GO,PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW,PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW, WHO WE ARE, WHO WE ARE,SO WE TELL THEM, SO WE TELL THEM, WE ARE THE COPTICS, WE ARE THE COPTICS, THE MIGHTY MIGHTY COPTICS, THE MIGHTY MIGHTY COPTICS,WE LOVE ST.MARY, WE LOVE ST.MARY.AND ST.MINA, AND ST.MINA, WE LOVE ALL THE REST,WE LOVE ALL THE REST, BUT CLEARWATER IS THE BEST!!!

please pray for our church!!!!!!!!! and for me!!!!!!!
  • that was cool mary hey i am sandra as mary said and she burn it for me!!!
  • goooooooooooooooooooooooo clearwater church!!!!!
  • THE CHURCH OF THE VIRGIN MARY AND ST. ATHANASIUS, MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO!!!!!!!!!!
  • wow a lot of replies!!!!!! now we know where mostly everyone is from!!! :) ;) :D ;D
  • i am from st mary archangel michel church in orlando Fl. We are blessed with two priests
    Abouna Shenouda
    Abouna Dawood

We are also about to build a new church for my area when we get the money for St. Rebekah church. St. Mary archangelk michel is a 45 minute drive so we started a new church and we were renting a building today was the last day. now we need money if you can make a donation, please do. GBU

Coptic101
  • hey everyone, wow, this is a good topic, lots of people have replied! i go to st.marys coptic orthodox church of god in minnesota!

**mariam**
  • way to go everyone!!! :D
  • alot of egyptian churches!!wow
  • awesome job everyone!!!! :D
  • woohhhh....clearwater is the best!!!because it is my church!!
  • yes it is because it is my church to!!!!!!!! go clearwater and god bless you all!!!!!
  • EAST BRUNSWICK....SAINT MARY!!!
  • HEY everyone .. nice topic.. it was first posted in september 2004.. isn't cool.. :)
    well im youstina (sooty is my nickname) im from ST.MINA in NASHVILLE, TN .. :)

~Smile :) God Love You~
  • hey guys im from Archangel Michael and St Beshoy coptic orthodox church in Sydney Australia. i would just like to add that this church is THE FIRST COPTIC ORTHODOX CHURCH TO EVER BE BUILT OUTSIDE OF EGYPT!!!!!!!!!!! it was built by the very reverent Fr Mina Nematalla who was Pope Kirolious the sixth nephew. I think its preety kool. we have 4 priests(Fr Antonious, Fr Botros, Fr Gabriel & Fr Beshoy) and our english church is called
    St steven orthodox church.
    Thnx ppl
  • I am from St.Mary St Antonious Chruch
    in waterford wi
    but we r biuldin a new chruch in Oak Creek Wi
    [glow=red,2,300]Marina Botros[/glow]
  • wow a lot of churches in a lot of different places!!! :D
  • i can imagen i am visiting all of these churches ::) ::)awsom!
  • hey you guys im a little new here... I'm from St. Abanoub and St. Antonius in Bayonne, NJ(USA).... Byeee
  • welcome christ 4life
  • thank you sandra
  • St.Georges & St.Joseph Coptic Orthodox Church
    MONTREAL, CANADA ;D
  • welcome to everyone.... i hope all of you are having fun!! may god bless you all and keep you all safe!! :D
  • your welcome christ4life!i hope you enjoy!
  • wow 11 pages this is really good everyone!!!