Post your icons here !!!! ;D

Comments

• Hello Beshoy,

As a matter of fact there is. I have attached it. I hope you like it.

Avvaantoni
  • nice Icons... I am a afraid to start postin Icons... because it would be pages upon pages... lol
  • wow that's a beautiful icon. By the way, they did recover Goliath's skull. the head was 2 feet tall. The archeologists also found the rock in the forehead and knew that it's definitely Goliath. According to their calculations, Goliath was 12 feet tall!! :o david was only maybe a 5-footer, just to show you how God can really help the ones that have trust in him to do ANYTHING

sorry i know it's not an icon im posting its a message :-\
  • thanks Avaantoni
    its gr8
    i really lyk josph to
    btw is that coptic
    its isnt righ ?

thx
  • Yes Beshoy it isnt an coptic icon, but it is the closest thing I found to one. I hope you liked it as much as I did.

Your brother:
    Avvaantoni
  • thanks Avaantoni
    its gr8
    i really lyk josph to
    btw is that coptic
    its isnt righ ?

thx

by the style i would say its antiochian btw avva antoni that icon was AWESOME where did you fynd it ive been looking for it forever its one of my favorites i saw the small version of it not the big one so yeah thats really cool bishoy start postin haha pages upon pages is what we want haha

aghape,
    chris
  • Dear CopticChris,

Actually it is funny, I really cannot remember where I found it. I am actually a big fan of Icon collection and I have some pretty rare ones too. Anyways I hope you liked it.

Yours in Christ:
    Avvaantoni
  • [quote author=AvvaAntoni link=board=1;threadid=883;start=60#msg21113 date=1109129133]
    Dear CopticChris,

Actually it is funny, I really cannot remember where I found it. I am actually a big fan of Icon collection and I have some pretty rare ones too. Anyways I hope you liked it.

Yours in Christ:
    Avvaantoni

hey,
    u talkin bout on the net? or actual icons?
    lol
    coz i like icons too!
    GBU
  • I was talking net icons, but I also have an actual icon of the three holy youth (I dont know if you consider that rare considering I dont know anyone who does) along with a few more icons. But all in all I was speaking of icons on computer not physical.

Avvaantoni
  • post em all avva antoni thats very cool id like to see all the rare ones i checked the file and i saw that i have 184 but im still collectiing yeah so plz post em

aghape,
    chris
  • Sure, I can try my very best, but you will need to forgive me for delaying for a while because I am very busy lately. Sorry

Agape

Your brother:
    Avvaantoni
  • abraham and isaac
  • thats a awsome one of abraham n Isaac
    i really lyk
    it
  • St.Takla Hemanot the Ethiopian
    click on a wing to view a part of St. Takla story
  • is there an icon of samson and Delila
    plzz post if there is one
  • i dunt think there is an icon of samson and delilah, ive never seen one actually if anyone has one id like to see it too
    aghape,
    chris
  • ya me too.. plz
  • Hi: Beshoyrum, Coptic Chris 434 & Koki
    I could not find an icon for Samson but I have found a picture for him fighting a lion. I am attaching it with this message
  • hey.

thats a cool one thank you i love Old testament icons they are really nice because they are rare if ne one has any to share keep em coming avva antoni and bishoy we have yet to see those pages( im excited to see them)

aghape,
    chris
  • David & Goliath
  • St. Bishoy

• St. Antony the Great
  • Icon of St. Athanasius.
  • Icon of St. Paula the first anchorite
  • wow i like the st.athanasius (i beleive its antiochian correct?) but teh st.[aul one is really really really cool jeep em comin guys
    aghape,
    chris
  • I too think it is Antiochian.
    this one is for St. Stephen, the first martyre.