• The scourging of the Lord
  • ;D :D ;D :D
  • hay guys i would post more but there isnt enough room :( aawwww

GBU ALL PPLZ
    +FROG+
  • wat do u mean there isnt enough room
    is there a limit?
  • hay beshoyrm
    umm try post 1 it says there is no more space yes unfortunately there is a limit

its ok but sum1 has to speek to the admins. dw i will

GBU ALL PPLZ

+FROG+
  • Hello Fuly Rely On God:
    I contacted The Adminstrator by e-mail asking him to solve the problem of not having space to post more Icons. I still have great Icons I want to share them with all of you. I hope to hear from him soon.
    God bless
  • alright kool
    hope they answer quick
  • hey i think it would be best and easiest if u just start another topic called

Post your Icons Here (2) !!

it would be easier
    and better cuz we dont have tooo many post in one topic !

so copticchris434 please do that if u think its a good idea!
  • It has been two days since I e-mailed the Adminestrator and I did not receive any reply. So I agree with beshoyrm that we should start new line. Coptic Chris434, it is your thread, so go and open one for us. Everyone who still has Icons be ready to post
  • ;D ;D ;D Great idea guys but sadly as always there is an obstacle the upload folder on the server that is hosting is full and the website has run low on space so until they buy more space or do a lil cleaning up were stuck cuz u can no longer upload on any thread so whether i start a new one or not u still wont be able to upload :'( :( :'( may god give the admin and the ppl who run the iste the money to buy more server space

aghape,
    chris

Matthew 6:31-34

31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

• Hello Coptic Chris, beshoyrm & Fuly Rely On God:
    I got the following response to the e-mail I sent to the Adminstrator:

Dear Brother/Sister in Christ,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting,
    www.tasbeha.org and www.copticchurch.net, and taking the time to e-mail us.

You may start another topic for posting more icons.

Thanks again for your visit, please keep the site and those working on it in
    your prayers.

&

CopticChurch.net

Praise Ye Him & Exalt Him Above All