abortion

13»

Comments

• i dont think the church alows for the use of contreceptives and birth control, but i will ask about it !

MAria
  • we were discussing this topic recently and i was with abortion until i heard this story , please read it because im sure u will have a different point of view.
    This man and women met one day and they were both very very religous always in church and they were excellant servants in the church.Thye fell in love and ended up getting married she soon after fell pregnant and had a child who was mentally ill (i hate using the word retarded) , they both kept crying to God saying we r good people always in church and doing the best we can to help anyone why would u punish us and give us a retaded child.The wife later on that night fell asleep and had a vision God appeared to her and said "I know u and your husband are good people thats why i gave u my son i thought i could trust u both with my son more than anyone else , if you dont want him i will take him back" the next day she told her husband the dream they both went and prayed and thanked God for their gift.