ON YOUR PHONE!!!

2»

Comments

• That's AMAZING

May God bless your service

I live in Canada though...is there any news about that?
  • well Canada is a hard one... because due to the phones and how they charge  for every province, so it wouldn't be free for you, even if I find a way... but remember with God, the Impossible is possible!

ask the one that has the way... and He will guide for the best!
  • Thank you so much super man, its a really great service I appreciate it :) Its really beneficial
    I like them all specially for the coptic word and the saying of the day
    I am not sure if its possible or if people would like it, but would the verse of the day possible as well?
    It would really help if everyday we start with an encouraging verse from the bible
    I subscribed to all four services today and I love them
    Again thank you so much
  • the verse of the day is already there... you'll find it at copticchurch.net!  and to me it sends it every morning at 9 am...

and don't thank me but thank God, and the helper that actually does all the work...
  • Thank God first and for all, and thank you for letting the grace of God work through you
  • i live in Canada, and i can recieve free text messages from around the world, would it be still free to me?or would it cause problems for you (cuase its international sending)...
  • well... I'm not sending it through my phone... but its available on all major US carriers, including: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, Virgin, Cricket, T-Mobile, Alltel.

so only U.S. so far... lol Canada is not cool enough, bas ensha' Allah, I will have it available through a group on facebook, for the people that want the info... and its sent the day before the day of!

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah!
  • sorry to bother you.... AGAIN, but what would happen if i were to try and send  a message (COPTIC) to that number?
  • I dont think anything... try it if you get a confirmation text.... then tell me, and then i would be happy because I would know what companies work in Canada!