PREGNANCY & COMMUNION

13»

Comments

• Dear Vassilios,

God decides who goes to heaven.

I cannot imagine why an innocent baby should not go to Heaven - but as I say, God knows - and since He is the only Just Judge, we could be in no better hands.

In Christ,

Anglian
  • [quote author=Anglian link=topic=5402.msg73347#msg73347 date=1182868677]
    Dear Vassilios,

God decides who goes to heaven.

I cannot imagine why an innocent baby should not go to Heaven - but as I say, God knows - and since He is the only Just Judge, we could be in no better hands.

i fully agree with John.
    Vassilios,
    i think you know what are the requirments to go to heaven, atleast what we know ya3ny. but it all goes back to God.
  • [coptic]+ Iryny nem `hmot>[/coptic]

[quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=5402.msg73416#msg73416 date=1182934571]
    If an unborn baby does not fullfill all these criterias, then do they go to heaven or not??

To put it simply, we don't know.  Of course ever person is judged on an individual basis.  However, we have no way of knowing who goes to Heaven and who doesn't.  That decision is left to God and God alone.  We have been granted knowledge, by the grace and love of God, to know how to get to Heaven, that is to say, what we need to do in order to get to Heaven.  As Christians, we are without excuse for not obeying because everything has been set out for us in the Bible, and Church Tradition and teachings.  But, at the same time, each person is different, and God works with each person and deals with each person differently.  God is the Author of Life and as such, He decides when a life should end as well.  If He sees fit that a child die in the womb, or before it has a chance to be baptized or to take communion, there is a reason for it.  His Wisdom, Love and Justice far exceeds our own.  All we should know is that everything He does is for a reason and the only end result is Good.