eflogimenos..

2»

Comments

• Btw Shnoda what church do you go to?
  • the link leads to the site of alhan youthbishopric lol

and mina, i'll look into it. If i remember well M. Gad makes the same repetitions as Ibo. I'll compare Ibo to Wagdi one day. Could you specify a bit more what part you mean??
  • Ur right Mina, i checked it. Muallim Farag omits a part way back in the beginning, he continues with "gi-me" straight away.
    However i compared on coptichymns.net. Muallim Mikhail does it like M. Ibrahim and M. Gad.

Strange that the part that I thought M. Gad omits is in fact omitted by M. Mikhail too...it seems that the lesson by M. Gad is most accurate.
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=4018.msg105872#msg105872 date=1251422967]
    Ur right Mina, i checked it. Muallim Farag omits a part way back in the beginning, he continues with "gi-me" straight away.
    However i compared on coptichymns.net. Muallim Mikhail does it like M. Ibrahim and M. Gad.

Strange that the part that I thought M. Gad omits is in fact omitted by M. Mikhail too...it seems that the lesson by M. Gad is most accurate.

well.....that was all from a phone call with Wagdi so i might be mistaken. but i think it is in the first part as m Farag. Wagdi says that M.Mikhael here made a mistake because this same part is in another hymn (can't remember which) where it is not repeated, so it shouldn't be repeated here either. pm him, he should answer.
  • Yah, this is getting confusing...I'll pm Mr Wagdi, see what he thinks!