Prayer Requests

13»

Comments

• [quote author=nardin link=board=1;threadid=349;start=45#msg4956 date=1088248933]
    :o
    OMG farout
    ok sorry 2 be racist but i dun like spanish or indians

Guys..you don't have to keep throwing it at her that it was racism. she admitted it herself. Its ok, its over, michael_thoma, you have to remember that we are all humans, and we all fall into sins. none of us are perfect. we just have to learn from our mistakes, so please don't take it to any offense...the devil just tempts us sometimes, and we fall a lot. just pray for her and us.

Nardin...

Ephesians 4:15
    "but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head--Christ--"

Just watch your tongue..its the most powerful part of your body.
  • I think what said that was actually .... :-Xhis fingers :-\....

lol...jk
  • hey guys, please pray for my church. we r having a big problem because the new priest that came was taken out :'(and we all loved him :'(and r complaining that he was taken away and we dont even know y he was. thanx
  • ooffff...what church are you from?
  • St.George and St.Shenouda Jersey City, NJ. the surrounding churches have probably heard of it, cause some of our members are "on strike" :(
  • Hey egyprincess, I heard about what happened, that's kinda sad, didn't ya guys send a petetion to H.H.??

Mike
  • we have 3 petitions going around and one online. amba david is supposed to be comin on sunday to discuss this. my bro and dad are with the priest right now. i hope and pray everything goes well. ur prayer is needed. :'(
  • why did he get removed, does anyone know??
  • i just got word that he supposedly said a something that a priest shouldnt say but servants could. either way, i think thats no reason to kick a priest out. >:(
  • What do you mean "something that a priest shouldn't say but servants could." Just pray that God's will be done. You don't know what God has in store for the church or for Abouna.
  • we r all praying and praying
  • can u all plz pray for my grandma, they took her to the hospital :'( plz pray 4 her
  • I hope I remember, but if I do, I will....

Mike
  • i borrowed this from you mike because i think it is a good place to put it i hope you won't mind :)
  • I am about to experience somehting for the first time and that is moving away from home.. to study somewhere else..
    I know everyone i love and care abotu will always be in my heart forever.. no matter where i am.. its just a bit hard to get used to..
    Pray for me.
    thanks
    Your sister..
  • [quote author=Wasim link=board=1;threadid=349;start=60#msg6097 date=1089117192]
    i borrowed this from you mike because i think it is a good place to put it i hope you won't mind :)

Hey Wasim. No problem at all, man. Hey I will post two other ones as well!

Mike
  • and another....

(STUDENT)
  • Please pray for a member of my family diagnosed with cancer for the second time (a brain tumor).

God Bless
  • Sure thing..

Mike
  • Hi Guys,
    can you please pray for me cos I get my results soon from my final year for my degree.
    and also for my aunt who has cancer.
    thanks
    God bless
  • Guys don't forget that this thread still exist so we can combine those 2 posts out there about prayers and keep them in here
    at least thats an idea ;D