a friend problems!

2»

Comments

• thanks coptic servant!
    GBU
  • anytime, god be with you all!
  • i'll remember u in my prayers!

it's the worst problem in skewls 'bullying'

it alwayas ends after a disaster, God help!
  • i hope it doesn't!
    keep me in ur prayers...
  • hi guys im very new to this n it is very hard for me to say this but...

i have a girl in my class who is a copt n who is teased at not bcause of the way she looks or her weight (if that was the issue i wouldnt be needing help) or anything but because the comments she makes which are not hurtful or rood but because they are very stupid sooooo nobody likes her at all and i mean at all...... she is a very nice girl and she is very considerate of others but the thing that is stopping me from being her friend is

1. her comments
    2. everyones views of her (which shouldnt be stopping me from being her friend but is)
    3. my other friends discouragement of not being her friend

i know if i be friends with her i will loose alot of my friends and the way people think of me would be different

i dont know what to do.......
  • sorry the third reason is my friend ENCOURAGEMENT to not be her friend.........

btw i left something out but i afta i get some1s ideas i will mention what is personally stopping me from being her friend....

PLEAsE HELP
  • [quote author=why link=board=10;threadid=2451;start=30#msg39997 date=1128586095]
    hi guys im very new to this n it is very hard for me to say this but...

i have a girl in my class who is a copt n who is teased at not bcause of the way she looks or her weight (if that was the issue i wouldnt be needing help) or anything but because the comments she makes which are not hurtful or rood but because they are very stupid sooooo nobody likes her at all and i mean at all...... she is a very nice girl and she is very considerate of others but the thing that is stopping me from being her friend is

1. her comments
    2. everyones views of her (which shouldnt be stopping me from being her friend but is)
    3. my other friends discouragement of not being her friend

i know if i be friends with her i will loose alot of my friends and the way people think of me would be different

i dont know what to do.......

oh, no no. Listen, any "friend" that discourages you from being friends with other normal people and would think of you differently if you hang out with a helpless person, deserves to have NO friends because that's just super low..why would you want friends that are like that? I sure wouldn't..If I was in your situation, I would be friends with the girl..simply because that's the right thing to do and if anyone else feels otherwise then oh well..they don't matter. Oh and out of curiousity, isn't it a bit, just a bit, immature to be making fun of others at this age? Tell your friends to grow up..no one appreciates behavior that's uncalled for like that.
  • hey thats a good point that you made...however i hope it was that simple just to throw away my best friend who has been soooo close to me for the last important part of my life and go with a girl who is usually teased at so i can also be eased at too.........

trust me its very hard....however i want all of us to be friends and not selective..............

it may make it easier for u to understand if i tell u that i go to a coptic orthodox skool in AUSTRALIA and that whateva friend u have they are all good..........its just about choosing which good 1 u want to go to n be friends with.

thanx for the help :) marina