Who listens to arabic music?

Comments

• lol...you guys are funny. So what I was trying to say overall is that if you only want to listen to Christian people you're not going to be listening at all. You get what I mean?
  • thats what i said i said the same thing because all the singer are muslim!
  • ok, back to topic. is it ok, or is it not????
  • ofcource it is okay! :)
  • but doesn't it bring you away from God?

Ok im arguing both sides of the question here. Its just that people are giving me 2 different answers here.

if it is ok, why? and if it isn't also why?
  • that is also a good question i mean why or whynot for the music. i mean will u be away form god when you listen and if you do not then what happens??? this is a really good question i would also like to know the answer!!! :D
    may god be with you all and protect you all from evil!!
  • how about this, while all of us post our opinions, we ask our Fathers of Confession. I think they'll have the best to say.
  • that is the best answer every!!!! good job!!! :D
  • thank you... perfect timing too because tommorow is Sunday... :)
  • haha very funny!
  • whats so funny??
  • that we can ask tommorow it is just funny.... i thought tommorow was saturday!!! my bad! :D
  • lol.... :D
    Don't worry, sometimes I feel that its an 8th day
  • haha...never mind but by the way i think i i get your question oh...for the first time i got thing from the first time!but there is absolutily nothing wrong with arabic music it is just a hobby to sing!i will make sure tommorow!
  • thank so much you guys, cause this is really starting to make me worry.
  • why are you starting to be worry?it is just a discossion
  • maybe not ''worry", but I really like arabic music, it kinda reflects my personality, but at the same time I don't want to be doing something wrong, you know what I mean?
  • kinda understant but i love arabic music too but that doesn't mean to hear only arabic music of course not at all!!did you get it!tell me if you didn't! :D
  • i understand you, is that what abouna said or your own opinion?lol im just curious. Its not that i dont want to hear your opinion or i only want to hear abouna's but you get what I mean, right? I hope so, I dont mean to offend anyone
  • that was my own opinion!!and believe me if i stoped listening to arabic music i will get crazy!i really love it and vise vers!TARANEEM
  • so you say even it out?
    basketball (what's your real name), whats your opinion, and everybody else. do you think we should make a poll?
  • why do we have to make a poll?the topic is enough! 8)
  • but nobody is replying... :( shame
    lol
  • soon....enshalah....come on people!lets say our opinions!
  • okay well my name is mary and to tell you the truth i also love arabic music!!! i also try not to listen to it much and listen to hymns and songs you would say in church...... :D
    basketball(mary) ;D
  • aside form my destiny child, 112, 50 cent, the game, snoop and all that good stuff
    yea i listen to it
    Peace
    Marina
  • Marina I'm just curious, what church are you from?
  • ookay who is 112???? sorry i have not heard them before!!! ;)
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=13;threadid=1984;start=45#msg30543 date=1120445371]
    ookay who is 112???? sorry i have not heard them before!!! ;)

me neither
  • I listen to Arabic music a lot and my brother is DJ so its hard for me to ignore music ..... It usually helps me to get me out of the mood and i love Arabic music ..and i think most EGYPTIANS listen to music during a heartbreaking or if ur in love..but abouna told me before that listening to music its a SIN b/c when u listen to the words u try to imagine worldly things and stuff like that.. i think we should do a poll ;)