1) Why do we say Panou] instead of Psalm 150 on Bright Saturday?
2) Why is Tenen a Kiahk hymn but still present in many presentations?
3) Are we supposed to say all the interpretations for Kiahk Vesper's praise? Ie, do we have to say the Roman, then Bohairic, then Moakap. then all the rest?
4) Why does Kiahk have so many special things compared to other fasts, like Lent? The tasbeha is MUCH longer (and a bit more complicated), the month has its own chanted psalm tune (Cwtem taseri), etc.
5) Why does the Nativity fast start before Kiahk does?