The video links of the holy week of Pascha

Here are the links of the holy week of Pascha.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

Please pray for me,
The Chief Sinner,
Ibrahim Ayad

Comments

• which ibrahim ayad are you?
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11408.msg137677#msg137677 date=1304988186]
    which ibrahim ayad are you?

hahaha :D
  • [quote author=Ibrahim Ayad link=topic=11408.msg137679#msg137679 date=1304991888]
    fake one

then be a respectable person and change that name.
  • Bahahaha I was gonna say, is Ibrahim Ayad really posting here?!
  • It is not CIA.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=11408.msg137693#msg137693 date=1305008786]
    It is not CIA.

btw, CIA just confirmed (meaning that he has the tickets and is ready to leave) his arrival to the states. and he'll be leading the Life of Praise convention (http://nihov.org/event/71).
  • I know, Mina.

I will be having a sit down dinner with him; that is confirmed also.
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=11408.msg137701#msg137701 date=1305052288]
    I know, Mina.

I will be having a sit down dinner with him; that is confirmed also.

ok....you told us already..... :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11408.msg137680#msg137680 date=1304992309]
    [quote author=Ibrahim Ayad link=topic=11408.msg137679#msg137679 date=1304991888]
    fake one

What if his name really is Ibrahim Ayad? He can't change it. ;D

And even if it is not, the only name that deserves the utmost respect is Jesus Christ, to whom every knee bows. If his username was Jesus Christ (or Isos Pikhristos), I'd have a problem and tell him to change. If his username was Remnkemi2 or FakeRemnkemi would you have a problem with it? No. Then it doesn't matter what he wants to call himself, unless he wants us to call him Jesus. Right now, he's Ibrahim Ayad.
  • I agree, it doesn't matter if he calls himself Ibrahim Ayad. Either way, he's no Gad Lewis.  ;D
  • [quote author=dzheremi link=topic=11408.msg137704#msg137704 date=1305061763]
    I agree, it doesn't matter if he calls himself Ibrahim Ayad. Either way, he's no Gad Lewis.  ;D

hahaha nice one!!
    i don't think his name matters..  leave him alone lol
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11408.msg137698#msg137698 date=1305048799]
    [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=11408.msg137693#msg137693 date=1305008786]
    It is not CIA.

btw, CIA just confirmed (meaning that he has the tickets and is ready to leave) his arrival to the states. and he'll be leading the Life of Praise convention (http://nihov.org/event/71).

Just out of curiosity, where will he be staying?
  • Somebody should record this meeting or convention, because for people like me who basically just love Ibrahim Ayad it is heartbreaking to know that all the good stuff is taking place in the East Coast, when it should be happening in the West Coast. ;D

But seriously, whoever is going, you better videotape it.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11408.msg137680#msg137680 date=1304992309]
    [quote author=Ibrahim Ayad link=topic=11408.msg137679#msg137679 date=1304991888]
    fake one

Why ? I am not the real Ibrahim Ayad
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11408.msg137751#msg137751 date=1305157271]

not sure, but there are many places and he knows many people from here.

[quote author=geomike link=topic=11408.msg137753#msg137753 date=1305157925]
    Somebody should record this meeting or convention, because for people like me who basically just love Ibrahim Ayad it is heartbreaking to know that all the good stuff is taking place in the East Coast, when it should be happening in the West Coast. ;D

haha....you are really funny...the West Coast got nothing on the East Coast....ya habibi we taught you alpha beta to then learn epi-epros-evki estathete  ;D ;D ;D......the FIRST CHURCH IN THE STATES is Saint Mark's Jersey City--BEST DEACONS in the STATES. trust me when i say that i have seen great deacons around (being separate in their voices and not as a group)....I am actually Seraphim Chorus member.....from the first class where it all began. Despite all the talent we have (in the Chorus), i still like my church best. btw, this convention is set up by the Seraphim Chorus.

you can fly here :)...i know people that are coming from Texas.....even thoo i am not gonna be there.

[quote author=Ibrahim Ayad link=topic=11408.msg137755#msg137755 date=1305158327]

WELL...who in the world would go through all of your posts (and future ones) to learn that you are a "fake" ibraim ayad. dude, i think it's bad enough you used geomike account to post these vids before.......
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11408.msg137759#msg137759 date=1305163976]

haha....you are really funny...the West Coast got nothing on the East Coast....ya habibi we taught you alpha beta to then learn epi-epros-evki estathete  ;D ;D ;D......the FIRST CHURCH IN THE STATES is Saint Mark's Jersey City--BEST DEACONS in the STATES. trust me when i say that i have seen great deacons around (being separate in their voices and not as a group)....I am actually Seraphim Chorus member.....from the first class where it all began. Despite all the talent we have (in the Chorus), i still like my church best. btw, this convention is set up by the Seraphim Chorus.

Mina, you have soooo much humility going there!  ;D
    we ba3den, the west coast isn't that bad. We have some awesome churches, it depends where you go.  However, I do not deny that the east coast is nice, I have seen/ heard a lot of great things from there :)
  • Well, you're right about being the first church, but i guess since your chorus set it up it is only fair that it is in New Jersey (u guys are so lucky). But you guys STILL NEED TO TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS and post them here for the unlucky people. lol.

And ya, what the hek, i never gave anyone my account i don't know how he did it. I changed my password, so he won't be doing anything.
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=11408.msg137761#msg137761 date=1305165472]
    And ya, what the hek, i never gave anyone my account i don't know how he did it. I changed my password, so he won't be doing anything.

wait, you don't know this person?!....i thought it was just an account mix-up. please contact the admins for this because it's a serious thing.

[quote author=✞Stavroforos✞ link=topic=11408.msg137760#msg137760 date=1305165364]
    Mina, you have soooo much humility going there!  ;D
    i am sorry, my pride i try to relinquish but i can't hide my church pride  :D

we ba3den, the west coast isn't that bad. We have some awesome churches, it depends where you go.  However, I do not deny that the east coast is nice, I have seen/ heard a lot of great things from there :)

i am not saying "it's that bad"...it's just not as good.
  • Mina, don't worry about it. I am just teasing lol
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11408.msg137759#msg137759 date=1305163976]
    [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11408.msg137751#msg137751 date=1305157271]

not sure, but there are many places and he knows many people from here.

[quote author=geomike link=topic=11408.msg137753#msg137753 date=1305157925]
    Somebody should record this meeting or convention, because for people like me who basically just love Ibrahim Ayad it is heartbreaking to know that all the good stuff is taking place in the East Coast, when it should be happening in the West Coast. ;D

you can fly here :)...i know people that are coming from Texas.....even thoo i am not gonna be there.

[quote author=Ibrahim Ayad link=topic=11408.msg137755#msg137755 date=1305158327]

WELL...who in the world would go through all of your posts (and future ones) to learn that you are a "fake" ibraim ayad. dude, i think it's bad enough you used geomike account to post these vids before.......

First church in the states? I beg to differ! St. Mark in Los Angeles (WEST COAST) was the first COC established in the states :P Get your facts in order, Mina. Our church began before yours. However, your escrow closed first, hence the common belief (and I stress belief) that St. Mark's in Jersey city was first.

Not that it matters or anything, just saying  ;D
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11408.msg137770#msg137770 date=1305186190]
    First church in the states? I beg to differ! St. Mark in Los Angeles (WEST COAST) was the first COC established in the states :P Get your facts in order, Mina. Our church began before yours. However, your escrow closed first, hence the common belief (and I stress belief) that St. Mark's in Jersey city was first.

Not that it matters or anything, just saying  ;D

sorry habibi.....facts are facts.....can't be denied  ;D. the pope confirms it. you go against the pope, you'll be in trouble. :P :P :P :P :P
    hahahaha....even wikipedia confirms: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_in_the_United_States
    (not that it would make any difference)
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11408.msg137771#msg137771 date=1305187509]
    [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11408.msg137770#msg137770 date=1305186190]

Not that it matters or anything, just saying  ;D

sorry habibi.....facts are facts.....can't be denied  ;D. the pope confirms it. you go against the pope, you'll be in trouble. :P :P :P :P :P
    hahahaha....even wikipedia confirms: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_in_the_United_States
    (not that it would make any difference)

Haha! Really wikipedia? I don't see anything about the pope confirming this. Anyhow, like I said, this is what most people believe. St. Mark's in Jersey city is "officially" the first. However, St. Mark's in LA is "unofficially" the first. The first COC was established here but the property was not officially the church's - you guys beat us in that part. I have discussed this with my priest, lol. I am sorry Mina but the truth must be revealed!!

Not that it matters - of course it doesn't  ;)
  • you use the word "officially" too much.....you wanna know something: in the old times in egypt, muslims mainly used to declare their marriages to everyone as the ceremony of marriage. meaning that what made made marriage what it is are witnesses and declaration to everyone.....i just remembered this out of the blues...it's 4.30 am here in NJ...go figure.

nothing is SOMeTHING until it is official. We are officially the first church in the states, so that makes it something and a fact.

right now i am just waiting for ilovesinatmark to come and start defending instead of me....he was, i think, there in those first yrs of the development of saint Mark's.
  • It's best you don't type at 4:30 AM! I think the example you gave undermines your argument, lol. I will concede the title, "first COC on the East Coast". . but "first in the states" is reserved for St. Mark in LA.
  • St. Mark in Jersey City was registered before L.A.
    The building was purchased before L.A.
    The first Liturgies were before L.A.
    There are letters inviting the parish of St. Mark to attend the consecration of the Armenian Cathedral of St. Vartan in NYC to attend the consecration by H.H. Vasken I (Supreme Catholicos of Armenians) in 1966 for the 1967 celebration.
    There are newsletters with information on the Mother Church.
    There are letters and telegrams (if anyone remembers what a telegram is) from His Holiness, Pope Kyrillos VI (of thrice blessed and saintly memory) asking H.E. Archbishop Torkom Manoogian (who is now the current Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem) to use the Armenian Cathedral as a base for the development of the parish.
    There are letters from H.E. Archbishop Torkom identifying his meetings with the church board of St. Mark.
    There are letters of support from H.E. Archbishop Athanasius Yeshue Samuel (Syrian Orthodox Church--of thrice blessed memory) with offers of assistance.
    On all three aspects it is definitive.
    It has nothing to do with any technicalities of when eschrow cleared.

Not to mention letters, and bank notes to buy plane tickets for the reposed Fr. Bishoy Kamel to come do Liturgy at NY/NJ and the ticket payment was to send him on later to LA.

St. Mark in Jersey City, as a parish registry and building are the first in the United States.
    St. Mark (the building) is not only the first Coptic Orthodox Church building in the United States, and North America, but the entire Western Hemisphere.  

St. Mark in Toronto is the first registered church in North America.

I believe the church in Los Angeles is what would be labeled a "wannabee":  wannabe the first church.  Even having circulated false statements and printings with the hope it would catch on to being a "new reality".

This is a very sore subject for me.  My comments are not aimed personally at anyone, but it is to voice reality, truth, and historical correctness.

My parents were there in the beginning and they will go to their grave with pride that they helped found the 1st Church in the United States.  Anything else in anyone's mind is fallacy and prideful entrust.

• Not to mention that His Holiness, Pope Shenouda III (God grant him many years) established a committee, asked for documentation, and issued an encyclical and verbal acclamation of St. Mark in Jersey City as being "definitively the first Church in the United States".
  • Not to mention that the reposed and blessed, The Very Rev. Fr. and Dr. Gabriel Abdelsayed was ordained as the first permanent priest for service in the first Coptic Church in the United States on 5 August 1970.

This is documented in Watani newspaper.  It is documented by Pearl Zaki, who wrote the famous book about the Apparition of the Virgin Mary and Zeitoun in 1968.  She and her husband were early parishioners.

Dr. Sami Boulos recently published a book with over 50 pages of documentation of the above mentioned issues.  Also he outlined the first 100 families that were in the United States.  He mentions the axis of cooperation that existed between the East Coast (NY/NJ), Chicago, Houston, and the West Coast (LA).  Dr. Boulos has been in the United States since the mid-1950's along with Dr. Maher Kamel.

Not to mention the 78 signators at Mr. Antoun Shenouda Abdel-Shahid, at his apartment on Bergen Avenue in Jersey City, who established the first board for the church, and the funding for services and a committee to purchase a church.

How about the cancelled checks and established bank accounts.
  • Common guys, get a reality check, and stop eating too much fava beans before letting the fumes from such overtake your sensibility and sense of history. [that's a joke, not meant to be mean--in case anyone takes it otherwise]