What if's and a bunch of other random questions.

2»

Comments

• Sorry unworthy1, I didn't have much time to read the posts and I picked a question from the ones that I belong to Jesus gave. It's why a lot of my posts are short.
  • [quote author=Joshuaa link=topic=10682.msg142817#msg142817 date=1312880163]

Sorry unworthy1, I didn't have much time to read the posts and I picked a question from the ones that I belong to Jesus gave. It's why a lot of my posts are short.

It is I who should be sorry. I didn't pay close attention to the OP. If I did, I would've seen that you directly answered one of the questions. Because of my own weakness, I ask you to please quote when you are referring to something. Thanks.
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=10682.msg142813#msg142813 date=1312874393]
    it's important to follow the guidance of your priest regarding fasting.
    the main thing is fasting from bad stuff (jealously, greed, pride, rage etc) and limiting your food intake helps this.
    it is vital to pray a lot and read the Bible, as we are in a spiritual battle and the enemy wants us to fall into all kinds of sin and prayer and Bible study is essential.
    eg. Jesus in the wilderness, he didn't just fast, he prayed all the time and was able to quote the Bible (old testament) really well.

i didn't abstain from food yet this fast, i was working night shifts, but they finish soon.
    so i think u did the right thing, it's ok not to fast if u r sick, but make sure to speak to the priest.

about headaches, i think a lot of people don't drink enough when they break their fast. rehydrating yourself should stop most headaches. it also helps to avoid kidney problems and constipation (not that many people manage to get constipated on a diet of 50% beans!)
    ;)

Thank You mabsoota, i always love your wisdom! :) i guess i need to grow a love for water as much as i have for beans also  ;) hah thanks again and God bless!

• I forgive you Unworthy1. You are right I did need to give a quote for referance. I saw the questions as the foundation of the arguement we were trying to build and the arguement between God and satan as the cheif corner stone of all the questions. I did feel you had rejected my post and for this I forgive you Unworthy1.