Early Acceptance into University

2»

Comments

• [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=10656.msg130317#msg130317 date=1297298155]
    Can I have my stars too  :'(

I want my stars too, do I get stars?
  • sometimes doing small things (correcting the star counts) has a big impact! thanks for that, father peter  :)
    by the way father peter is one of the people responsible for my happy state as he posted me loads of stuff about orthodoxy back before i was orthodox. there is also another person on the site i know very well  :) but this is classified information  8)
    khas, if you get to 100 posts, u will get another star. but please don't just post things like, 'hi guys' to get more posts!
    i think the star system is to keep us happy as we post.

if u are the age to go to college early, maybe it's a bit early for marriage, so don't worry about that. as i've said before, if someone is 40 and didn't work out yet if they will get married or join a monastery, then maybe they need some help with that decision but until then, don't worry.
    i had no idea what to study in university (college) till i was 17, despite lots of prayer. then i just got a prospectus with a description of all the courses and read it from start to finish. that helped a lot. God guides us in many different ways, we need to seek first the kingdom of God and it will become clear.

proverbs 3:5-6 'trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=10656.msg130350#msg130350 date=1297337014]
    sometimes doing small things (correcting the star counts) has a big impact! thanks for that, father peter  :)
    by the way father peter is one of the people responsible for my happy state as he posted me loads of stuff about orthodoxy back before i was orthodox. there is also another person on the site i know very well  :) but this is classified information  8)
    khas, if you get to 100 posts, u will get another star. but please don't just post things like, 'hi guys' to get more posts!
    i think the star system is to keep us happy as we post.

if u are the age to go to college early, maybe it's a bit early for marriage, so don't worry about that. as i've said before, if someone is 40 and didn't work out yet if they will get married or join a monastery, then maybe they need some help with that decision but until then, don't worry.
    i had no idea what to study in university (college) till i was 17, despite lots of prayer. then i just got a prospectus with a description of all the courses and read it from start to finish. that helped a lot. God guides us in many different ways, we need to seek first the kingdom of God and it will become clear.

proverbs 3:5-6 'trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

Lol, don't worry, I'm not a spammer, I don't pride myself in my e-footprint. :P, so I won't go crazy on posts.

Thank you for your reply.