The hilarious old threads...

Comments

• [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10088.msg123307#msg123307 date=1291403113]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=10088.msg123306#msg123306 date=1291402240]
    You know, I think we should settle this the good old fashioned Egyptian way. TITL, please fetch the bucket of Foul.

lol

I thought you were going to say "please fetch the gimp".

Not today mate, not today. Sorry to disappoint you  ;D
  • Zoxsasi,

ilovesaintmark's comment without the funny things included was by itself funnier than 3/4 of the sitcoms on television.

Josephgabriel,

I have the bucket of foul ready, what were you planning to do with it? See who can eat the fastest?
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10088.msg123309#msg123309 date=1291403266]
    Zoxsasi,

ilovesaintmark's comment without the funny things included was by itself funnier than 3/4 of the sitcoms on television.

Josephgabriel,

I have the bucket of foul ready, what were you planning to do with it? See who can eat the fastest?

Oh bless...

so young and naive.

TITL, think about it...
  • I feel like theres an inside joke among Egyptians that I'm missing here.. what do people usually do with buckets of foul other than eating it?
  • Pour it on Zoxsasi and ilovesainmark's head and see who comes up with the funniest response?

I'm lost.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10088.msg123311#msg123311 date=1291403633]
    I feel like theres an inside joke among Egyptians that I'm missing here.. what do people usually do with buckets of foul other than eating it?

No..that's right. We eat the foule. That's what Joe wants.

I personally love foule actually.

clue: What app do they have on cell phones that is really stupid?
  • YOOOOOOOOOOOU GOT IT!

*Pulls out microphone cunningly hidden behind ear*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? (Enta ya walla, emshy, emshy men hena, Sorry folks, sorry!!)

WELCOME TO THE INAUGURAL 2010 TASBEHA'S FUNNIEST POSTER EXHIBITION MATCH! TODAY HISTORY WILL BE MADE, AS TWO OF OUR STRONGEST CANDIDATES EVER GO HEAD TO HEAD IN A BATTLE FULL OF "pun"-ishing WIT ( ;D), LIGHTENING FAST JOKES AND MANY BUCKETS OF FOUL!

IN THE RED CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT 2 STON-erm I MEAN 909 POSTS, ALL THE WAY FROM.... (Where was he from again?)....SHOUBRA, THE RAGING THREAD MACHINE, VAS-ahem- ZOXSASI!

[Applaud from the stands]

OPPOSITE HIM, IN THE BLUE CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT A WHOPPING 1286 POSTS, THE MAN FROM "SOMEWHERE IN AMERICA", THE CULTURED DOUBLE-ENTENDRE EXPERT, THE MAN WHO IS MISSING HIS STARS, ILOVESAINTMARK!

Now, I want a nice clean game from both of you. Standard Battle Royale rules apply: No tampering with the foul. No illicit ta3meya use, and you will both be subjected to a "Betengan" test to ensure you have no performance-enhancing drugs in your system.

There is no set time-limit, but the last man to make us laugh, or to refrain from NOT throwing in the towel will be declared WINNER.

Shake hands, and may the best man win!
    *Puts bucket of foul down in-between them, and hastens to get out of the line of fire*

• You eat foul, and thereafter foul eats you.  It's a two-way street through the gastro-intestinal system.
  • ilovesaintmark  1
    Zoxsasi            0
  • 1? Can I be judge too since I provided the foul bucket?

That was worth 14.3 points.
  • And BTW:  I don't buy foul, I just rent it.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10088.msg123319#msg123319 date=1291404621]
    1? Can I be judge too since I provided the foul bucket?

That was worth 14.3 points.

TITL is hereby duly appointed a judge!

He awarded 14.3, I awarded 1. The average of which is: 7.65

CURRENT SCORE:
    ilovesaintmark   14.3
    Zoxsasi            0
  • Since we are not French, we leave the "e" off of foul(e).

Or are you making Foule as a vegan equivalent to souffle.
  • You mean 7.15? lol

Fixed Current Score because someone can't do math:
    ilovesaintmark: 7:15
    Zoxsasi: 0
  • Double posting is against the rules!

Can't hit the poor man when he is down  ;D

[quote author=TITL link=topic=10088.msg123323#msg123323 date=1291404867]
    You mean 7.15? lol

Fixed Current Score because someone can't do math:
    ilovesaintmark: 7:15
    Zoxsasi: 0

It's 7.65 according to my calculator  ;D
  • What did the Irish man say to the English man in the morning??

Good morning
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10088.msg123325#msg123325 date=1291405013]
    What did the Irish man say to the English man in the morning??

Good morning

My score: 0.01!
    TITL?  ;D
  • I just came... i didnt see you started a competition...

Look, just look at my history.. look at my track record, and YOU'LL SEE that i'm funnier than ILSM!

Its obvious.
  • Why can't I double post?  If I have a flow of ideas, I like to let it fly.

What did the English man say to the American man?

Good morning (but with an accent)
  • Hey! Stick to foul jokes please!

I'll give you .0001 for at least trying though.

We have to give ilovesaintmark credit for the past 2 jokes.. since it was against rules, then we'll just award half credit to both our scores. I was going to give him 3.42 to the renting foul and 8.16 to foul(e), so that would be 1.71 and 4.08. So his total is 13.44

CURRENT SCORE:
    ilovesaintmark: 13.44
    Zoxsasi: .00505

• [quote author=TITL link=topic=10088.msg123329#msg123329 date=1291405371]
    Hey! Stick to foul jokes please!

I'll give you .0001 for at least trying though.

We have to give ilovesaintmark credit for the past 2 jokes.. since it was against rules, then we'll just award half credit to both our scores. I was going to give him 3.42 to the renting foul and 8.16 to foul(e), so that would be 1.71 and 4.08. So his total is 13.44

CURRENT SCORE:
    ilovesaintmark: 13.44
    Zoxsasi: .00505

Sustained.  ;D

Double posting makes the judge's lives harder. But we'll live with it, go ahead and post  ;D
  • I'm going to send ILSM a private message. If he laughs, I win.
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10088.msg123331#msg123331 date=1291405493]
    I'm going to send ILSM a private message. If he laughs, I win.

That is a highly illegal manoeuvre.

Play by the rules, no foul tampering!
  • Why can't I double post?  If I have a flow of ideas, I like to let it fly.

You may have not noticed, but there was a foul joke in there.  I should get extra credit.
  • Actually josephgabriel, ilovesaintmark only laughs at his own jokes.. so theres no way Zoxsasi can win this way.

Fine, instead of 13.44, we'll add extra credit and make it 13.45. Is that ok with you Joseph?
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10088.msg123334#msg123334 date=1291405737]
    Actually josephgabriel, ilovesaintmark only laughs at his own jokes.. so theres no way Zoxsasi can win this way.

Fine, instead of 13.44, we'll add extra credit and make it 13.45. Is that ok with you Joseph?

Cool with me  ;D

CURRENT SCORES
    ilovesaintmark: 13.45
    Zoxsasi:          0.00505
  • Actually I just got that joke now (excuse my blondness). That made me laugh. +9.031 points for creativity!
  • Easy guys.. i can't post it here. I CANNOT. I will have to erase my account again if i did that.
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10088.msg123337#msg123337 date=1291405863]
    Easy guys.. i can't post it here. I CANNOT. I will have to erase my account again if i did that.

You mean in the "Random Issues" board?
  • I just read Sasi's PM.  It was funny.  Worth 1 point.  I agree it should not be posted on this thread.

I will add that true humor is not in repeating other people's jokes but in being able to play with words and wit.  I have shown an ability to take a measured issue and turn the words, e.g., the english man joke.

No jokes by PM.  Let it fly to the public.