processional

edited June 2008 in Random Issues
aghabi everyone, do we doo a procession tomorrow nd sunday for teh ressurection.  or is it after the 40 days only.. u noe wat i meen rite? the za7fa'

/
mahraeel
plzz p4m  siste rin Christ

Comments

• Only for the 40 days and on the Feast of Ascension, after that, only on the sunday between Ascension and Pentecost and that Zafa is only around the alter 3 times, but this sunday there will be no Zafa, nor is there a procession during the week between.
  • There is a procession this sunday, it is during matins after efnoti nai nan, it is around the whole church, look at the rites, you start after efnoti nai nan in matins with the three long lord have mercy then ya kolal sefuf then the procession hymn for pentecost.
  • Yes there is a procession during Matins, i was talking about the actual liturgy. But Ya kol al sefoof is NOT said in matins.
  • lol yup u were rite lol. thxx

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6756.msg90751#msg90751 date=1213415893]
    Yes there is a procession during Matins, i was talking about the actual liturgy. But Ya kol al sefoof is NOT said in matins.

It was. We sang it, so did other churches, I don't know what your source is, but our source says to sing it.
  • Yes you are correct, my mistake, we did say it too, i had not had a chance to look over the rites and did not remember saying Ya kol al sefoof last time. My apologies.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6756.msg90751#msg90751 date=1213415893]
    Yes there is a procession during Matins, i was talking about the actual liturgy. But Ya kol al sefoof is NOT said in matins.

ya kol al Sefouf was said today (pentecost) in Matins ....