The liturgy is prayed in the festive-Sha’nini tune and is done in this order:
- The prayers start normally.
- The Hymn of the Censer (Ti Shouri) is said in the long tune after Sotis.
- Fai Etaf Enf is chanted.
- The Hitenes are said with the extra verse for the emperor Constantine and queen Helen after the one for the martyrs.
- The Acts Response (Shere Piestavros) is chanted
- After the Acts is read, Etav-enni-eskhai (The Hymn of Emperor Constantine) is chanted.
- The Tawaf and the Psalm Response are said.
- The Gospel is read and then the Gospel Response is chanted.
- Adam Aspasmos (Aven pi-eshvot ente Aaron) is chanted.
- Watos Aspasmos (Pi-estavros pe pen-hoplon) is chanted.
- The Syrian Fraction for the Feasts of the Cross is prayed.
- Psalm 150 Response of the feast is chanted in the festive-Sha’nini tune.
- The Madeha is chanted after Psalm 150.
- The normal conclusion, Amen Alleluia is said with the feast’s response.