Vespers and Matins
The service is prayed with a festive tune and is done in this order:
- The prayers start normally.
- The verses of the cymbals of the Ascension feast are said with the addition of Archangel Michael Resurrection verse.
- The doxologies are chanted in the following order:
- The Resurrection Doxology
- The Ascension Doxology
- The Doxology for Saint Mary
- The Doxology for Archangel Michael
- Then continue as normal
- The Tawaf and the Response of the Psalm are said.
- The Gospel is read and than the Gospel Response is chanted.
- Than the concluding canon of the feast may be said or the normal conclusion, Amen alleluia with the right part for the feast.