Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• Hi Cody, welcome to tasbeha.org.....btw, "tasbeha" means "praise" in arabic. The site is more about coptic hymns and praises and the forum is just something on the side.
  • Welcome Cody, is there anything in particular that you would be interested in learning about the Church, that we can discuss here?
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • [quote author=coptic-convert link=topic=13571.msg158134#msg158134 date=1343346818]
    [quote author=Pharaoh714 link=topic=13571.msg158132#msg158132 date=1343339648]
    Welcome Cody, is there anything in particular that you would be interested in learning about the Church, that we can discuss here?
    [/quote]

Thank you both for the kind welcome! 

To answer your question Pharaoh714...no, I don't believe that I have any questions at the moment...accept, I guess I have one question...

This isn't really concerning the faith, but more a practical question.  I want to obtain an Agpeya in English of course so that I can pray the hours.  I already had a type of prayer life, but I really enjoy the hours as outlined in the Agpeya....do you know where I could obtain one?  I've found them online (call me a traditionalist)...but I can't see myself breaking out the computer to do prayers.  I would prefer an actual hard copy.  Any links and help in this area that you could provide would be most welcome.

Many rich blessings!

-Cody Blair
    [/quote]

Here :D

http://www.orthodoxbookstore.org/churchandliturgical.aspx

You'll find several in that link...out of all they Agpeyas on there, this one is my favorite...but it's out of stock :(
  • Thank you so much!!!

• remember u can always print it from the computer.
    :)
  • There are also available in any Coptic Church's library.
  • [quote author=coptic-convert link=topic=13571.msg158134#msg158134 date=1343346818]
    [quote author=Pharaoh714 link=topic=13571.msg158132#msg158132 date=1343339648]
    Welcome Cody, is there anything in particular that you would be interested in learning about the Church, that we can discuss here?
    [/quote]

Thank you both for the kind welcome! 

To answer your question Pharaoh714...no, I don't believe that I have any questions at the moment...accept, I guess I have one question...

This isn't really concerning the faith, but more a practical question.  I want to obtain an Agpeya in English of course so that I can pray the hours.  I already had a type of prayer life, but I really enjoy the hours as outlined in the Agpeya....do you know where I could obtain one?  I've found them online (call me a traditionalist)...but I can't see myself breaking out the computer to do prayers.  I would prefer an actual hard copy.  Any links and help in this area that you could provide would be most welcome.

Many rich blessings!

-Cody Blair
    [/quote]
    Well there's a monastery in Texas.
  • Hello everyone! Nice see you !
    If you want to kill the the super Boss, your whole team put together three purgatory device before starting. So that you can be in the process of a game through brush three BOSS.D3 Gold Then kill the first set of bosses to open the machine will open a new portal. Depends on you to kill the boss how long, you may need to refresh Chennai days. The cemetery is a good place.

Memorial for HH Pope Shenouda

Share |