XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

• Hi Cody, welcome to tasbeha.org.....btw, "tasbeha" means "praise" in arabic. The site is more about coptic hymns and praises and the forum is just something on the side.
  • Welcome Cody, is there anything in particular that you would be interested in learning about the Church, that we can discuss here?
  • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • [quote author=coptic-convert link=topic=13571.msg158134#msg158134 date=1343346818]
    [quote author=Pharaoh714 link=topic=13571.msg158132#msg158132 date=1343339648]
    Welcome Cody, is there anything in particular that you would be interested in learning about the Church, that we can discuss here?

Thank you both for the kind welcome! 

To answer your question Pharaoh714...no, I don't believe that I have any questions at the moment...accept, I guess I have one question...

This isn't really concerning the faith, but more a practical question.  I want to obtain an Agpeya in English of course so that I can pray the hours.  I already had a type of prayer life, but I really enjoy the hours as outlined in the Agpeya....do you know where I could obtain one?  I've found them online (call me a traditionalist)...but I can't see myself breaking out the computer to do prayers.  I would prefer an actual hard copy.  Any links and help in this area that you could provide would be most welcome.

Many rich blessings!

-Cody Blair

Here :D

http://www.orthodoxbookstore.org/churchandliturgical.aspx

You'll find several in that link...out of all they Agpeyas on there, this one is my favorite...but it's out of stock :(
  • Thank you so much!!!

• remember u can always print it from the computer.
    :)
  • There are also available in any Coptic Church's library.
  • [quote author=coptic-convert link=topic=13571.msg158134#msg158134 date=1343346818]
    [quote author=Pharaoh714 link=topic=13571.msg158132#msg158132 date=1343339648]
    Welcome Cody, is there anything in particular that you would be interested in learning about the Church, that we can discuss here?

Thank you both for the kind welcome! 

To answer your question Pharaoh714...no, I don't believe that I have any questions at the moment...accept, I guess I have one question...

This isn't really concerning the faith, but more a practical question.  I want to obtain an Agpeya in English of course so that I can pray the hours.  I already had a type of prayer life, but I really enjoy the hours as outlined in the Agpeya....do you know where I could obtain one?  I've found them online (call me a traditionalist)...but I can't see myself breaking out the computer to do prayers.  I would prefer an actual hard copy.  Any links and help in this area that you could provide would be most welcome.

Many rich blessings!

-Cody Blair

Well there's a monastery in Texas.
  • Hello everyone! Nice see you !
    If you want to kill the the super Boss, your whole team put together three purgatory device before starting. So that you can be in the process of a game through brush three BOSS.D3 Gold Then kill the first set of bosses to open the machine will open a new portal. Depends on you to kill the boss how long, you may need to refresh Chennai days. The cemetery is a good place.