Urgent: Petition to Save Three Coptic Children

URGENT, PLEASE SIGN

Dear beloved family:

A Coptic family who went through divorce in the UK has 3 children. Because of the court's ruling, social service took the children.
A Muslim Moroccan worker in the social service took the children and placed them in the custody of the city's Mosque without the knowledge of the Church.The authorities refused to return the children to the Church without a petition signed by at least 10,000 people, from in and out of the UK.

In his last visit to the USA, H.G. Bishop Angelus of the UK confirmed the story and asked every one to do his/her best in this mater.

So far, only 2000 people signed the petition.

Please go to the link below and sign the petition, and let others sign also. You will get an e-mail from the Church to confirm your signature.

http://www.stmark.org.uk/index.php?option=com_joomlapetition&func=viewcategory&Itemid=1&catid=1

Comments

• Yes everyone, Anba Angelos talked about it when he was in the states. It's really easy to sign, it's quick. Send it to people from your churches, forward it around. Spread the word!
  • I find this highly suspicious.  The only mention of this is within Blog Entries.  I could not even find this in any other respected Coptic News sites at all.  Why the rush to signatures?  I do believe the UK has a justice system; there are courts with lawyers and judges etc.  It is not Egypt.  Do your own math folks.  Who is propagating this???