Picture of Jesus

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi Everyone!
I've spent all day today looking for a certain picture of Jesus, but I haven't found a clear/ sharp one yet so i was wondering if you could help me out.

if you go to the following link, at the very beginning (t=0-4sec), theres the pic that i want! It`s the one with Jesus facing forward.

If anyone has any other pictures of Jesus (close up of His Face), I would love that!!

Thanks! God Bless

Comments

• http://purgatorio1.com/wp-content/pics/jesuswept.jpg ;

? is this good? sorry if i didnt help

+mahraeel+
  • I have similar ones. Infact, I saved them from someone who posted one of these pictures  a while ago.

• Thanks Everyone! I actually did go on google and i found a lot of great pictures of Jesus but there's one specific one that i want... it's in the video clip in the link that i put in my first post. The reason that i'm this specific is because i'm getting one of my friends to paint it for me... she's AMAZING!!! she can make any picture so realistic that you'd want to reach out and touch it... truly talented! I want a Picture of Jesus the Shepherd but facing me. i found so many of Him facing the side.

if i don't end up finding the one i want, Hezekiel, I think  I'll use the first of your pictures as my second choice. I love how Jesus is smiling in that one... it makes me smile too!

Thanks again to everyone who tried to help. If anyone does find it, please let me know!

God bless
  • Heziekal those are greattso are Tishori's      Thanks

+mahraeel+
  • Hi Marmoura,

I checked the youtube again and came up with some great info's. There is something with this portrait of Jesus that captures the heart of the viewer. The name of the artist is Bettey Myers and the link below explains the story behind the painting. Whether her story is true or not, I will buy an oversized poster and hang it at home. Thanks for persisting on this particular picture of the Lord, you made me a fan of it.

The portait is called 'The Masterpiece". 

http://bettemyersmasterpiece.com/files/8074293.pdf

Also,there are so many great portraits here: http://picturesofjesus4you.com/gallery1portraits.html

Here are 2 samples that are somewhat of good resolution:

• Wow... Hezekiel! Thank you soo much! That's exactly what i needed... I can't wait to show it to my friend so she can get started on the painting!!

God Bless
  • [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=7313.msg97109#msg97109 date=1226472487]
    Wow... Hezekiel! Thank you soo much! That's exactly what i needed... I can't wait to show it to my friend so she can get started on the painting!!

God Bless

You are most welcome. If possible, don't forget to share the painting once it is finished.
  • of course I will... I'm soo excited! Thanks again!!
  •       +++

Dear friends,

Don't say that you are skeptic but how can we be sure if this is the true face of Jesus?
    Who is this person who painted it? is the person even Orthodox?
    I am sorry but I wish there is a way we could prove this to be true. Is there any saint in the Orthodox Church that has seen the true face of Jesus even in a dream or vision?
    But it is always extremely privileged to see the image of the true face of our God, Jesus.

May God be with us all with His holiest mother, holy angels, saints. Amen!!!
  • Please watch this and tell me what you think..

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6JS8TFcxkXA

God bless
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=7313.msg97162#msg97162 date=1226583447]
    Please watch this and tell me what you think..

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6JS8TFcxkXA

God bless

I just watched the clip and it is nothing short of a wonder.I can not not draw a rat,let alone produce wonderful paintings like the girl. Now, I will be honest here.If that girl was Orthodox ,I would not have trouble believing that her works were all devinely inspired.I would beleive every word she would say without further analysing, cos I believe in Miracles.But she is not orthodox and dismissing her claims as untrue would make me unfair and perhaps even fanatic. So,how do I be fair?  The girl grew up in an atheist household ,therefore, I think there is something inexplicable about her talents. Devinely inspired? Well,why not? The ways of the Lord are mysterious!
  • Also, there is the fact that the towel used to clean His face when He was being led to be crucified is imprented with His Holy Face. She might have seen that...
  • if u believe, then u will believe it.....FAITH!

+mahraeel+
  • That girl is amazing! God honestly works in mysterious ways to bring back his people. Remember, he's always knocking... some people hear him and open the door and some people don't!
  • Excuse the space
  • Thank you for the nice pic
    and G.B.All
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=7313.msg97454#msg97454 date=1227338026]
    Umm what does your post have to do with this topic? They are talking about a Picture of Jesus and a girl with an amazing talent. did you post this in the wrong topic?

lol  i was wondering the same thing

+mahraeel+
  • my bad... lol, sorry for the space taken up... i will remove it
  • This is a very beautiful video. Who is the lovely lady singing?