His onL y
        BegottE n
              SoN
                T hat whosoever
    Believeth I n Him
      Should N ot perish,
    But have E verlasting life."
              John 3:16
[move]Let's Send it around the World, everyone needs to know this!
                        Happy Valentine's Day[/move]     

Comments

• [quote author=SaintaMaria05 link=topic=6214.msg82112#msg82112 date=1202943818]
    +++May the peace and love of our Lord be with all of you +++

For God so loV ed the world,
          that He gA ve
              His onL y
             BegottE n
                  SoN
                     T hat whosoever
        Believeth I n Him
           Should N ot perish,
        But have E verlasting life."
                   John 3:16
    [move]Let's Send it around the World, everyone needs to know this!
                             Happy Valentine's Day[/move]       

nice way to put it. but i don't see any connection ya3ny. i love the verse, but what you did is soooo random.
  • It is GREAT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
  • I liked that.
  • Very nice and very well thought out!

God Bless
  • i agree with Mina,
    Its so random, I mean look

For  G od
        s o
          l o ved the
      worl d,
          t H at
          H e
          g a ve
      His onL y
        BegottEnSoN
                THat whosoever Believeth I n Him Should N ot perish, But have Everlasting life."

See. i wrote Good health. In fact, i could write anything I want so long as it doesnt contain a Q or a Z.
    Are u protestant?
  • Although it might have been random to get the word Valentines, but it is a great reminder of the True love offered as a sacrifice for our sake.
    Thank you all for the comments may God bless you & reward you
    Plz pray for me
  • [quote author=SaintaMaria05 link=topic=6214.msg89019#msg89019 date=1212189352]
    Although it might have been random to get the word Valentines, but it is a great reminder of the True love offered as a sacrifice for our sake.
    Thank you all for the comments may God bless you & reward you
    Plz pray for me

Yes, I agree with Santa Maria, thanks for this great post.

• i like this=) its an easy way of memorizing it

+mahraeel+
  • I always think of this verse it is very good at memorizing it
    It reminds me how our lord jesus christ is always with us, protecting, and always guiding us
    :D :)
    Thankyou so much for sharing
  • its kinda like that bible code i keep hearing about ...

NESS<><
  • what bible code? 8)

+mahraeel+
  • is it.....................

B asic
    I nstructions
    B efore
    L eaving
    E arth
  • [quote author=NESS55 link=topic=6214.msg96405#msg96405 date=1225150786]
    its kinda like that bible code i keep hearing about ...

NESS<><

nooooo. The Bible Code applies only to the Old testament. The way it goes is that the Hebrew/Aramaic letters are put in matrices (tables), and they find words that are generated from the text. like any puzzle you play to find words in. but the amazing thing is that most of those phrases they find refer to things that are happening or did happen not long ago, being a prophecy for them into the Bible.

I am personally not really amazed with this. As much as there are many hidden mysteries in the text of the Bible itself, there wouldn't be any point to look between words/letter to be saved.....just LOOK at the word themselves, understand and believe.
  • o.O okay thats kewl lol tahnks Mina.  BUt we dont use this today?

+mahraeel+
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6214.msg96488#msg96488 date=1225314193]
    o.O okay thats kewl lol tahnks Mina.  BUt we dont use this today?

+mahraeel+

what do you mean use this?

this, being the BIble code, is just a recent theory (like in the last 20 yrs or so, which i still call "recent" comparing it to how old the BIble is).
  • i mean does our church actually use this code to explain the bible?

+mahraeel+
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6214.msg96495#msg96495 date=1225317721]
    i mean does our church actually use this code to explain the bible?

+mahraeel+

Nope. Again this is based more on randomness rather than real fact. And as I said before lets consider what is there visable and then worry about the hidden 
  • okaaay thanksss :D

+mahraeel+
  •     +++

Dear friends,

I don't know how u viewed it but I see almost no reason why we try to find a verse to affirm our worldly love. God's love is way different than the so called love we see in valentines.
    Is this valetine even spiritual in the beginning? the world creates its own drama always disguised under the name of love.
    How many evil things r done under this so called valentines? it all remains in the flesh just as the withering red roses they give eachother.
    Love for the true marriage is done in a disciplined way always protected by the grace of God. Love is more than roses and cards.
    Even the perfect love this world between a woman and men is in no way to be given as an example for God's Love.
    There is Nothing we need other than The Lord, God, Jesus on The Holy Cross to remind us of The True Love of God.

May God be with us with his holiest mother, holy angels and saints. Amen!!!
  • Dear Blessed Family:
    I hope this message finds in you in peace & Love of Christ.
    This message was originally send on Valentines day not to wish you worldly love but rather as a reminder of the greatest Love of all that God send his only begotten son to save us for He LOVED us.

++ even though this message was for that day and we all know this famous verse, Sometimes we need a reminder that no matter how sinful we are and how bad things in our life turned out to be Christ is still here for me & He still loves me.
    "For He is the helper to those who have no help and the Hope for those who have no hope."

Forgive me
    Please pray for my me
  • [quote author=SaintaMaria05 link=topic=6214.msg96696#msg96696 date=1225813815]
    Dear Blessed Family:
    I hope this message finds in you in peace & Love of Christ.
    This message was originally send on Valentines day not to wish you worldly love but rather as a reminder of the greatest Love of all that God send his only begotten son to save us for He LOVED us.

++ even though this message was for that day and we all know this famous verse, Sometimes we need a reminder that no matter how sinful we are and how bad things in our life turned out to be Christ is still here for me & He still loves me.
    "For He is the helper to those who have no help and the Hope for those who have no hope."

Forgive me
    Please pray for my me

amennn

+mahraeel+

•     +++

Dear friends,

What I wanted to say is what has Valetine got to do with the Love of God?
    As far as I know Christmas will remember us the first Light for us in darkness, The Holy Communion will remember us that the Prince of Live has become flesh to give us Life, who are dead by our sins, The Holy Cross will remember us His Greatest Love and pain endured for us, Friday will remember us God's suffering and humilty, Sunday will remember us His Victory, Easter is the Joy of our Salvation and hope of Eternal Life.
      I need No Valetine to make me remember God. It has no base in Christianity and it is in no way edifying.
      See how u r going to celebrate Valetine and u will come to realise u r really creating temptation for the weak flesh u carry. At least u will sin in ur heart, u will spoil the purity of ur soul. 
      God is Love. Valetine is not the type of Love that God is. God's Love is not what we call "love" these days. The word love is so much abused that we almost have lost the meaning of the Real Love described in The Bible.

Let us say u r sick and u r in a hospital. Two ppl came to visit u and one brought u a cake and the other brought u a sour tablet.
      The cake might be sweet and easy to swallow but will not heal u, in fact if not for the sour tablet it could have been killing u. The sour tablet will be bitter to ur tongue but will make u whole.
      I see God like the second person whose gift and love may not be so much attractive to the flesh but God knows what we need most. We need sour tablets today like carrying His Cross and fasting more than cakes for the flesh like valetine to remember His Great Love.
      But still I am in no way against ur True Love in ur heart that u tried to express the way u did. After all God sees the heart more than words. 

May God be with us always with His holiest mother, holy angles, saints in mercy. Amen!!! 
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=6214.msg96463#msg96463 date=1225248451]
    [quote author=NESS55 link=topic=6214.msg96405#msg96405 date=1225150786]
    its kinda like that bible code i keep hearing about ...

NESS<><

nooooo. The Bible Code applies only to the Old testament. The way it goes is that the Hebrew/Aramaic letters are put in matrices (tables), and they find words that are generated from the text. like any puzzle you play to find words in. but the amazing thing is that most of those phrases they find refer to things that are happening or did happen not long ago, being a prophecy for them into the Bible.

I am personally not really amazed with this. As much as there are many hidden mysteries in the text of the Bible itself, there wouldn't be any point to look between words/letter to be saved.....just LOOK at the word themselves, understand and believe.

o no i dont agree with bible code at all you can find simmilar things in mobydic

NESS<><
  • [quote author=binC link=topic=6214.msg96755#msg96755 date=1225897088]
        +++

Dear friends,

What I wanted to say is what has Valetine got to do with the Love of God?
    As far as I know Christmas will remember us the first Light for us in darkness, The Holy Communion will remember us that the Prince of Live has become flesh to give us Life, who are dead by our sins, The Holy Cross will remember us His Greatest Love and pain endured for us, Friday will remember us God's suffering and humilty, Sunday will remember us His Victory, Easter is the Joy of our Salvation and hope of Eternal Life.
      I need No Valetine to make me remember God. It has no base in Christianity and it is in no way edifying.
      See how u r going to celebrate Valetine and u will come to realise u r really creating temptation for the weak flesh u carry. At least u will sin in ur heart, u will spoil the purity of ur soul.  
      God is Love. Valetine is not the type of Love that God is. God's Love is not what we call "love" these days. The word love is so much abused that we almost have lost the meaning of the Real Love described in The Bible.

Let us say u r sick and u r in a hospital. Two ppl came to visit u and one brought u a cake and the other brought u a sour tablet.
      The cake might be sweet and easy to swallow but will not heal u, in fact if not for the sour tablet it could have been killing u. The sour tablet will be bitter to ur tongue but will make u whole.
      I see God like the second person whose gift and love may not be so much attractive to the flesh but God knows what we need most. We need sour tablets today like carrying His Cross and fasting more than cakes for the flesh like valetine to remember His Great Love.
      But still I am in no way against ur True Love in ur heart that u tried to express the way u did. After all God sees the heart more than words. 

May God be with us always with His holiest mother, holy angles, saints in mercy. Amen!!! 

binC i think i kind of disagree with you..I think taht if the word valentien hekps you remember a verse than do it.  it is beeter to have it memorized than to not have it memorized.  right?  I dont think i would overanalyze things and let it be.  It doesnt have to do with teh people.  It is just soemthing she picked up right away.  That is something she wanted to share.  I dont see anything wrong with that.  regardless, it doesnt have to mean anything.  It just helped you learn something from God's words

Forgive mee

+mahraeel+
  •       +++

mahraeel,

Ok, Let us agree with disagreement.

May God be with us always with His holiest mother, holy angles, saints. Amen!!!
  • lol im sorry forgive me=)

+mahraeel+
  •         +++

mahraeel,

U r welcome:)  u have every right to oppose anyone human except the saints. 
  • [quote author=binC link=topic=6214.msg96990#msg96990 date=1226414479]
             +++

mahraeel,

U r welcome:)  u have every right to oppose anyone human except the saints. 

Haha thats true 100% thankss ;D :D ;) :) ;) :D  ;D :)

+mahraeel+