Via Dolorosa Cover.. Anyone???

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey Guyz,

I'm building a new website for english spiritual songs .. And I need your help!

I need the covers of a range of CD's

So for all those that have a large collection of CD's from church.. please help me out!! lol

Here is the list of CD's I need covers for, and if there is anything wrong with their details. Let me know.

Album: Coptic Hymns and Spiritual Songs
Artist: Southern California, USA
Cover: <Dont Have It>
Year: ???

Album: Glory 1 - Voices of Joy
Artist: St. Mary & Archangel Michael COC, Orlando

Album: Lord Hear My Cry
Artist: St. Mary, East Brunswick, NJ

Album: Praise The Lord III
Artist: St Marks, Toronto, Canada
Year: 1990

Album: A Sacrifice Of Praise
Artist: St John the Beloved, Covina, CA

Album: Via Dolorosa
Artist: St Abraam, Long Island, NY

Here is a teaser of what the website is shaping up to look like.

If you have any of those CD covers lying around at home please tell me. And if possible take a digital photo of it or scan it and contact me so I can add it to the website.

Thanks
God Bless

Comments

• OK guys!
    Just an update to my last post
    I went to the States!!! And I visited heaps of churches and got a lot of CD's for spiritual Songs from different churches. It's not that big of a collection though. I'm still missing heaps.

But I have got the approval of 2 priests, one from Australia, Fr Matthew Attia and one from Los Angeles, USA, Fr Augustinus Hanna. To go ahead for this website.

Now I still need a lot of work from you guys too.
    I'm still missing the following covers

Album: Lord Hear My Cry
    Artist: St. Mary, East Brunswick, NJ
    Year: ?

Album: Praise The Lord III
    Artist: St Marks, Toronto, Canada
    Year: 1990

Album: Via Dolorosa
    Artist: St Abraam, Long Island, NY
    Year: ?

Also I need CD's from the Trinity Hymns group of St Anba Abraam, New York. I don't have any =(

Note the website will have both downloadable and non-downloadable hymns. This is so no churches are upset as a result of having there CD available online for free. But please, if you can share it online for free, then it will feed a lot of hungry souls! God BLESS

Please support this website by praying for it and sending back any useful feedback or resources.

God Bless
  • what is the site going to be called?  is this for a church project? or just for fun?  thanks jw
    +mahraeel+
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=7132.msg96341#msg96341 date=1225075298]
    what is the site going to be called?  is this for a church project? or just for fun?  thanks jw
    +mahraeel+

The site is going to be called Orthodox Songs. I'm following the same style of the popular Orthodox Sermons.. I'm hoping it will be just as good.

It is more than just a church project. I think it is a World Wide project for all English speaking youth across the world to have a site where they can listen to Spiritual Songs and spiritually benefit.

God Bless
  • how is it going so far? when would it be ready? it sounds great... Rabena Ye3awadak.
  • kewl thanks for your time :D ;) ;) ;) :)

+mahraeel+