What are the dead saints doing right now?

I was curious, are all the saints and martyrs are praising God all the time, praying for us (interceding), or just chilling right now in heaven?  :D

Thanks!

Comments

• They are praising God from Paradise, not Heaven.... from my understanding and from what i have been told, whoever dies, and is going to Heaven, waits in Paradise, then we will all go to Heaven in the second coming.... please some one confirm it first....
  • when you say "dead" you are at err... the word "dead" means to cease life... or end of life... so for you to say dead saints, it would be wrong...

since they are not dead, then they are living... they are living the life of paradise, and its glory, in the presence of our Almighty, Lord Jesus Christ!

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man. The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

benakhod el baraka... neshkor allah!
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=7270.msg96355#msg96355 date=1225084880]
    They are praising God from Paradise, not Heaven.... from my understanding and from what i have been told, whoever dies, and is going to Heaven, waits in Paradise, then we will all go to Heaven in the second coming.... please some one confirm it first....

So, do they just praise God? What about pray for us when we call upon them?  ???

One of my doubting moment in Orthodox theology is how the saints can hear us from here. I don't know, i just have a hard time with that.
  • They are not bound by physical distances anymore, so if someone calls on them from earth its not like there is a lag or like this huge gap that would somehow disable them from hearing us. Yes thats what they do, inceasantly praising and praying to God on our behalf.
  • do they come right away? can they appear to you more than one at a time?or do they just travel quickly???

+mahraeel+