pray for chris

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
aghaby everyone
please pray for a seventeen yr old boy chris in jersey.  He is coptic and he was riding his scooter nd got hit by a car.  He is in a coma.  Please pray for him that he may live..He is in need of prayers

+mahraeel+

Comments

• God be with him. And my prayers are with him.
  • Rabbena ye3eeno, we ye7afez 3aleih...
  • please guys pray for him i saw him in the hospital he is in our need of prayers please
  • thanks guys==) oh u noe him? kewl! rabenaa mahah

+mahraeel+
  • Through the intercessions of all the saints be with him.
  • My friend told me about him!!!!! May God help him and be with his friends and family throughout this time!!!!
  • yeaa my teacher who is responsible for youth meeting in our church told us.. it was very sad.  Just keep the prayers.  WIth God all things are possible=))

+mahraeel+
  • guys i have great news

the docto told his sister that he is brain dead ok now like this is not the great news the great news is that every saint picture in the hospital room started to drip oil and his eyes started to drip oil

and he is breathing on his own right now everything is begging to get better
  • DriP oil!!!!!!!! That is soooo cool.. Keep praying guyzz=))) Thankss

+mahraeel+
  • heyy bigeee how is he doing?
    i heard they wanted to unplug the coma, is that true??
    +mahraeel+
  • May God be with him as He always is with his Children, through the intercession of all the Saints.
    Please keep us updated
  • i dont have any new updates as of yet but in the next couple days  i will go and visit him i will keep you guys updated
  • I also request that we pray for another chris, one who i used to know as someone close to the church, active, and a great servant. This was a long time ago and i hope he comes back. Please pray for him as well.

GB
    Tony
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=7268.msg96638#msg96638 date=1225600126]
    i dont have any new updates as of yet but in the next couple days  i will go and visit him i will keep you guys updated

thank you

[quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=7268.msg96639#msg96639 date=1225604348]
    I also request that we pray for another chris, one who i used to know as someone close to the church, active, and a great servant. This was a long time ago and i hope he comes back. Please pray for him as well.

GB
    Tony

God bless him!

+mahraeel+
  • guys chris is improving day by day thank god
  • God Blesss!!!

+mahraeel+
  • Praise and glory be to God !

Nashkorak, wa nossabe7ak we nomageddak ya Rab...