Confession---death

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
aghaby everyone, so i had a queustion... What if  liek judgement day happened and we didnt confess before it .what happens??thanks  i have always thought about  this

+mahraeel+

Comments

• really nice question.....i would say that we had time enough for confession
  • I have heard people ask this question and they got a couple answers!!! but the main one would be................," i don't know. i am not God to answer that question. but God is fair. He will judge u fairly." but this is a very good question!!! but i am not sure if my answer is correct. so if anyone wants to correct me plz do!
  • thnx!!! that did answer the question!!!
  •     +++

Hello Dear friends,

I am not sure if I did get the Q correctly. What if the judgement day comes before we confess? You mean The Lord coming at the last days and we happen to live at that moment? or at this moment if the Lord comes?
    First of all the Lord has given us signs that must happen before He comes. The 666 ruling this world and deceiving many. A fraud man coming saying he is jesus.
    All these signs have not happened yet and probably won't happen in our time as far as guess.
      I heard a preacher teaching once that our Judgement day would be our death. Each person's death will be his Lord's coming to judge.
      I wonder though why would we ask this Q? confession is returning to God. Why do we delay to be with Him? confession does not mean to be a saint. You do not vow not to sin again. Because as a human u will always fall with smaller sins. But just because u can confess a million times u don't have to abuse God's love.
      Confession is like a mountain. Every time u confess u have to be sure that u r at a higher level than before. Never looking back to the lusts of the flesh and the false shiny world.
    Always heading towards the loving God. Aiming Heaven as a reward though not deserved.
    Longing to be with the saints by the mercy of God.
      In this long road our hope totally on The Love and The Mercy of God. The fervent intercession and prayers of the Mother of God is our food and drink. The angles guiding and protecting us, all saints praying for us we would definitely reach on the top.
      God is Love but not only Love. God is also Just. I mean we have fear Him in love.
    Let us show how much we love Him by keeping His commandments.
      He said..." If you love me keep my commandments "

So let us not worry about the judgement day but worry how we can best keep God's commandments. He also said..." My yoke is light ".

Psalm 5
      4For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.        
                                    but we cry....

Psalm 6     
      4Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

Psalm 9
      10And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 11
      7For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

finally we cry with joy 

Psalm 13
      6I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

May God be with us always with His holy Mother, Angels and saints in Mercy and Love.
      Amen!!!
  • well is there another answer besides be ready at all times?

+mahraeel+
  •       +++

Hello mahraeel,

The first time I read ur answer I really laughed but it does not take me a few minutes to realize I was laughing at myself too.
      What actually would u wish to hear the answer be?
    Are u afraid that the days will fly without noticing? don't worry b/c God is a caring shepherd and will frequently remind u.
    Do u doubt about God's forgiveness? but He showed u on the Cross by letting the thief to be the first, all other saints following him.
    Do u not think u are not strong enough? No one is. That is why God has given us His mother
    to be our mother too. That is why God sends His angels to help us and protect us. By the way do u know each of us have one guardian angel? one for the night and one for the day time? don't think only the rich and the famous have guards but the poorest beggar has an angel guarding him.
    God has come to earth to make sure u will be with him in heaven. He said He is going to prepare a place in heaven not in hell.
    But inspite of all God's grace for us to save us, we still run away from His loving hand.
    God does not hold u back and put u in chains. You are born with a free will.
    There will always be temptations from the devil, our flesh and this world.
    God has also kept a remedy for such enemies
        1. Prayer 2. Fasting 3. Giving alms 4. Partaking the Holy Communion 5. Having a confession father who is a shepherd for our soul 5. Never be away from the Church as the Church is the Body of God. 
      I can go on listing but... as God said Himself, " He that has my words and do them looks like someone who builds his house on a rock and he that hears my words but does not do them looks like he who builds his house on a sand. The wind and the storm came, the first is saved but the second is lost. "  I wrote it in my words though.
      Christianity is not about talking and writing like I do now but LIVING IN JESUS' WORDS.
    That is the real Christian.
    Jesus said...If u love me keep my commandments. He is saying, don't say I love u God without keeping my words. Even if u keep silent I know u love me if u keep my words.

May God turn us into a new man crucifying our flesh and the lusts to glorify our God.
    Crucifying is nothing but fasting for the glory of God to say No to our carnal body & evil passions which is not content with everything the whole world can present to it. 
    The Holiest mother of God, whose prayer is power enough to ship us over the fire of hell,
    be with us all our life. As she is our only hope, sinners.
      All angels, all saints who gloried God in their whole life, may they stand to be attorney for us sinners who lived our lives in the filth of sin and the lusts of this world, at the days of judgement. Amen!!!
  • THANK YOU BinC =)))
    +mahraeel+
  •   U r welcome in God's name.