important prayer request!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hi everybody I would like if everybody prayed for a 19 year old girl called Marina At my church.
she has a very rare sickness and even doctors don't know what it is. Please ask the Lord Christ to do according to his will with her by the intercessions of all the saints. Amen.
thank you.

Comments

• SHE IS IN MY PRAYERS!!! may God bless her and help her and help her family and friends!!!
  • hey guys GOD WILL NOT LEAVE her. Do not be afraid. An exaple of this is a story of my own.  My mother is a cancer survivor thanks to only our lord Jesus Christ. there was no hope and now thank god she is fine and healthy taking no medication at all.  When u neeed him he willl never let u go. have faith as did the paralyzed man whos friends brought through the roof of the house and was healed. Our Lord is a god of love and because of his love he doesnt leave anyone HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE THAT OUR LORD IS CAPABLE

You are in my prayers, please remember me as well
  • God will definitely do whatever is for the best for her.. even if we dont ask Him to..
    just make sure that u (and all her friends) stay close to her and help her to stick to God and remain strong till its over...
    rabena ma3aha...
  • she is in my prayers may lord jesus and pope kyroloss bless her
  • May the Lord be with her through the intercessions of St. Mary, the Archangel Michael, Pope Kyrillos and Marmina the Wonderworker
  • May God bless her and do according to his will. I will be sure to pray for her.
  • i will pray and do matanias for her
  • May God be with her and May His Will be done.
    We will remember her in our prayers for sure.
    Plz pray for me
  • She is in my prayers!

-not to get off topic, but thats a nice picture Loca4Christ
  • nakhod el barka... but we have thank God!
  • [quote author=He Wept link=topic=7203.msg95702#msg95702 date=1224121897]
    She is in my prayers!

-not to get off topic, but thats a nice picture Loca4Christ

Sorry to get off topic too. Thanks