I Need Your Opinion

edited September 2008 in Random Issues
Hey

I Have A Little Question like What is Your Opinion.

Yesterday Was A like "Party"(Havla)Cause The Coptic New Year Started
So Every Year From The Kids Sung A Song Like "Rashi ne"and other
Then Someone Told me There was 2 Men Who Was Fighting (Dont know about what)Like they Say Bad things and Abuna Was Standin beside them and The Police came too..
And they were Coptic Orthodox Hello?!I Think whats going on in this world??
Its soooo sad cause they Coptic they Have to Love but no they just yelling and fighting before the Church!
Abuna Said to them Stop but they Didnt!
I Cant understand it why this people are sooooo Strange?!
In Other Churches or Monesterys they are sooo Peacefully but in our Church they are just Egoists...!
For Example I Was In Church and I put my handbag before me than came a Woman and She Sat on my Handbag nobody was beside her but no she have to sit there!What is this?Yeah,Sure i dont have to say like this but i think if you were in this Community you just said nooo thanks ill go back where i came from!!!
You Cant do it if you Are in a Football Stadium you cant endure it with them in A Room i one Place is not going
Sorry but thats the Truth!!

Dont thing im overreacting that is the Truth..

Thanks For Reading it

Vany

Comments

• haha Vany i find your story realistic as this happens in melobourne!! there sees to be no respect for God, others or even themselves!! People honestly leave disgusting nappies under the church bench, rubbish and many things in the church. They wouldn't do that at home, but at church it is a yes!! Even at coptic schools and other coptic projects, there seems to be very little organisation leading to minimal success. The Egyptian Community from my experience tend not to help/support each other in anything.
    That's my opinion,

Coptic Youth
  • vany... worry about vany! and coptic youth... worry about coptic youth... talk is cheap... actually, free! if you wanna DO something about then go for it... if you want to talk about it, its better for you to talk to the mirror, because you'll at least entertain yourself as you speak!

what you can do can be the question... if that's the case, discuss it with abouna, and bring it to the people's attention... and then God will help through his grace!

and pray!

akhdna el baraka... neshkor allah!
  • [quote author=SuperMAN(BAM) link=topic=7116.msg94403#msg94403 date=1221421796]
    akhdna el baraka... neshkor allah!

Sorry for my ignorace, but i have a question. I thought the word "allah" was only used by muslims??

p.s. i'm not egyptian.

thanks.
  • No, it means God in arabic.
  • Allah, now, means God. But some critics of Islam have charged that Allah was a very well known pagan god in Persia, and that Muhammad choose him as his god (though he originally used to worship a Goddess).
  • [quote author=Vany2010 link=topic=7116.msg94392#msg94392 date=1221347179]
    Hey

Then Someone Told me There was 2 Men Who Was Fighting (Dont know about what)Like they Say Bad things and Abuna Was Standin beside them and The Police came too..
    Its soooo sad cause they Coptic they Have to Love but no they just yelling and fighting before the Church!
    In Other Churches or Monesterys they are sooo Peacefully but in our Church they are just Egoists...!
    For Example I Was In Church and I put my handbag before me than came a Woman and She Sat on my Handbag nobody was beside her but no she have to sit there!What is this?Yeah,Sure i dont have to say like this but i think if you were in this Community you just said nooo thanks ill go back where i came from!!!
    You Cant do it if you Are in a Football Stadium you cant endure it with them in A Room i one Place is not going

Thanks For Reading it

Vany

Vany, u know what i realized the other day from Job chapter 1 verse 6:  Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them.
    There are other verses like this throughout the Bible. It was a wake up call for me......that the Devil can be found anywhere! He even has the nerve to go before the Lord!!! Satan is a very determined and serious foe. Always trying to distract us from obtaining our blessings. That is why we have to be serious in our worship and prayer to keep him out.
  • Amoussa01 and clay, thanks you guys for the answer. 

very interesting...
  • [quote author=elsi70x7 link=topic=7116.msg94456#msg94456 date=1221580951]
    [quote author=Vany2010 link=topic=7116.msg94392#msg94392 date=1221347179]
    Hey

Thanks For Reading it

Vany

Vany, u know what i realized the other day from Job chapter 1 verse 6:  Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them.
    There are other verses like this throughout the Bible. It was a wake up call for me......that the Devil can be found anywhere! He even has the nerve to go before the Lord!!! Satan is a very determined and serious foe. Always trying to distract us from obtaining our blessings. That is why we have to be serious in our worship and prayer to keep him out.

Yes,Your Right Thanks for The Answer Sisters And Brothers!!
    That is really Nice from you all...

Thanks!!
    Vany
  • Vany,

You're from Brighton?
    Im so surprised. The sudanese there are really good folk. Its very strange to hear that.
    Im sorry about the woman sitting on your bag also.

I think personally, too many egyptians in the same building cannot be that good.
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=7116.msg94512#msg94512 date=1221861043]
    Vany,

You're from Brighton?
    Im so surprised. The sudanese there are really good folk. Its very strange to hear that.
    Im sorry about the woman sitting on your bag also.

I think personally, too many egyptians in the same building cannot be that good.

Yes,i am.
    Everyone Think this but that is an dream and it will always be a dream that they are Good Folk...
    Sorry but thats my opinion..
    Im so happy that i just go to church every saturday and sunday and thats it im happy that i dont have to talk with them anything...
  • Vany,

Does going to this CHurch, and seeing all these problems IN church make you lose your peace?

• [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=7116.msg94532#msg94532 date=1221953341]
    Vany,

Does going to this CHurch, and seeing all these problems IN church make you lose your peace?

No,Never i just really Sad about it not angry you know..
    I Hope with God Help i will never Lose My Peace!!
    There Are Problems but these are theyre Problems not mine(I Thank God that i dont have any problems in this community)
    Nobody knows me and this is Good but i just needed you opinion.
    I Just was wondering if this is Normal..