If I were a Copt

Comments

• If this person was truely 'intelligent' they would not be a muslim.

What would Jesus Christ do? What did He do when He came into the world and was confronted with persecution?

Can anyone tell me What did Jesus Christ do??!
  • Intelligence and Knowledge are two different words Elsi.
    This man probably is intellectual but doesn't have much knowledge about Christ and why he is the true God.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • or perhaps listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit?!?? ;)
  • If we were all Copts, we would do what Jesus would do. :)
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=7009.msg93616#msg93616 date=1218056014]
    or perhaps listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit?!?? ;)
    or Joyce Meyer, or Mel Gibson, but definately not Oprah.
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=7009.msg93615#msg93615 date=1218055125]
    [quote author=elsi70x7 link=topic=7009.msg93602#msg93602 date=1218045448]
    If this person was truely 'intelligent' they would not be a muslim.

What would Jesus Christ do? What did He do when He came into the world and was confronted with persecution?

Can anyone tell me What did Jesus Christ do??!

There are thousands of muslim intellectuals who expose the injustices of Copts and how Islam spread by the sword in the world. They are still muslim. I guess to make them Christian they need to listen to abouna Zakaria.

What do u mean "expose the injustices of Copts"
    'Intellectuals' r usually the people who try to disprove God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit.
  • i don't understand how this man, if he sees how many bad things muslims do, still can be a muslim...

as for the copts...
    we are a nation of martyrs,
    didn't Jesus told us that when someone hits us we should turn our other cheek?
    if we would do the same thing as the other people did to us, we wouldn't be any better
  • No.. i understand perfectly how he is still a muslim. He likes the feeling of having his head attached to his neck. And its that feel-good sensation or feeling of knowing your head is attached to your neck that influences many many people in accepting Islam.

Its amazing the decisions or things people do or endure for feeling-good about themselves.