GOOD NEWS

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Guys, i know that we all go through rough times of temptation and sin etc....
i have a great solution....it hasn't failed me yet

Pray asking th prayers of Pope Kyrollos...there is a tarneema that says Albo hinayen 3ommro mayerda eny abadan a bat za3lan....(in english, He has the heart of a Father and he will never let me sleep upset) and the song continues to say all you have to do is as for his Prayers...and he will help

He is amazing and is my Shaf3 and has gotten me through more than i can list!

God Bless
Pray for me a sinner

Comments

• Yeah, that's really true what u say. He's very sincere.
    We owe him a lot. - well.. i do anyway.

I thought it was personal - he did stuff for us because I thought we were special to him, but apparently not. Don't worry, i'm not upset or jealous. I have to accept that i'm a regular person in the Church, and that the life-saving miracles aren't just gonna happen to me or my family. I think anyone that asks for his help will receive it.

God bless u all.
  • QT

I strongly believe if you ask Pope Kyrollos to be close to him and him close to you like he was with St Mina...(not exactly cause im not saying we are anywhere near his saintly person) but in the same sence he will not say no...if u mean it he will be very close to ur heart and u close to his.
  • Yeah, i know.. i just thought it was just us and a few other families from Shoubra that he listened to. Apparently not!!
    Lucky u!
  • guys do you mind posting the words to this song because i am in need of God and pope kyrillos's prayers.

+Please Pray For Me+
  • Coptic4Eva -
    What song?

As Christ4Life said, he's extremely responsive in answering prayers. Really.
    Which makes sense when u think about it - he was our blessed Patriarch, and we were his flock. He's sincere to his people.

It is really remarkable how quick he is to respond - and apparently to anyone Coptic.
  • not only Copts...... there is a miracle about a muslim family with a very ill child, and their Coptic neighbours gave thema picture of Pope Kyrollos to hang in their child's room, but the father, being very rligious (muslim) took the picture and immediatley put it under the childs bed to hide it away... that night, Pope Kyrollos apeared to the child and He cured him completly.... then when he told his parents, they got out the picture an d the kid said: that is who came to me in my sleep and cured me.....

i think this is how the miracle goes... please correct me if i am wrong or mixed up the details..... 

• Sure ill post the lyrics...

I cant type in arabic so ill use engish arabic

here goes...:

its called Mahma Hakena

Mahma Hakena, Mahma hanihki mishmoomkin abadan rah ytfi asl el baba Kyrollos dayman yambo3 safi tamali byoufi (2x)

Albo henayen 3moro mayerda ini abadan a bat za3lan, low batloob mino ye sa3edni we yimlal alb farah wesalam (2x)

Mahma Hakena, Mahma hanihki mishmoomkin abadan rah ytfi asl el baba Kyrollos dayman yambo3 safi tamali byoufi (2x)

waif dayman gamb awlado 3omro masabhom yom wahdeehom tool hayato ba3d mamatoo ra3y Amen magood westeehom (2x)

Low nishta2lo nigi tahoonto yesta2belna weyifrah beena nihky homomna we yisma3 min a weyishfa3 lina 3and fadina(2x)

• audio please?
  • Thank you Christrules, HH is truley an amazing saint and all can benefit from asking for his prayers and intercessions
  • Coptic Pharaoh....ill send it to u when we talk on msn

Jydeacon... Amen to that