Visual Aids For Sunday School

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Does anyone have any ideas for sunday school visual aids. Any websites that has them???
Thanks

Comments

• look around your room, more than likely you'll find something!

I always drew, or built something for them, it worked great!
  • it depends on the subject, and all that stuff... for what age group? in my church, the Servants are AMAZING, for the little kids, they make like movies(sounds) and play around with their voices, ex. they were giving them the story of Isaac, and how He got a wife, so they got me to do a voice of someone and they made it so deep  and it sounded like such an old ancient person.. it was great.....
  • [quote author=SuperMAN(BAM) link=topic=6946.msg92960#msg92960 date=1216324511]
    look around your room, more than likely you'll find something!

I always drew, or built something for them, it worked great!

Thank you so much for that idea. I just tried it and It really helped..I did the whole lesson except I dont know what to give them an Activity for home.

[quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6946.msg92969#msg92969 date=1216330337]
    it depends on the subject, and all that stuff... for what age group? in my church, the Servants are AMAZING, for the little kids, they make like movies(sounds) and play around with their voices, ex. they were giving them the story of Isaac, and how He got a wife, so they got me to do a voice of someone and they made it so deep  and it sounded like such an old ancient person.. it was great.....

Its first grade
    I already planned a skit.

Thanks again