i am misrable

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
i want to be baptized already i feel so sad deppressed and sometimes so angry. idk what to do anymore i feel so dead help please

Comments

• when you are given something easily you will let it go easily!

To everything there is a season,

A time for every purpose under heaven:
          A time to be born,
    And a time to die;
          A time to plant,
    And a time to pluck what is planted;
          A time to kill,
    And a time to heal;
          A time to break down,
    And a time to build up;
          A time to weep,
    And a time to laugh;
          A time to mourn,
    And a time to dance;
          A time to cast away stones,
    And a time to gather stones;
          A time to embrace,
    And a time to refrain from embracing;
            A time to gain,
    And a time to lose;
          A time to keep,
    And a time to throw away;
            A time to tear,
    And a time to sew;
          A time to keep silence,
    And a time to speak;
            A time to love,
    And a time to hate;
          A time of war,
    And a time of peace.
  • Dear Bigeee, May the peace of the lord be with you. You need to trust in God and leave him to guide you're life. He knows your feelings but he also knows the best time for you to be baptized. Take this time with joy and patience and just pray. St. Monica prayed for 20 years with tears to get her son back to God and God accepted her prayers in the right time He saw best. don't be discourage and don't let Satan bother you too much with "when" are you going to be baptized just focus more on getting closer to him. We will remember you in our prayers and May God do the best for you.

Also when you start getting depressed or angry read lots of psalms even out loud you will feel peace in your heart.

Plz Pray for me
  • Bigeee, I think one answer to your feeling is to read the story of Moses Exodus 2 and 3

When Moses wanted to save his people on his own terms and his chosen time, he was a hunted man by the Pharaoh and started running away. Then he waited in the desert for 40 years and when the time was right, he was asked by God to save his people.

So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt." But Moses said to God, "Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?" Exodus 3:10-11

I know how frustrated you are but God knows the right time for you, just be patient.