Significance Of God In Our Lives..

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
how relevant is god in our lives. Would you kill your self for the rest of the world like jesus? Or do you just you christian and down deep you really know your nothing like it. When you studying, what do you refer to? The wall? Or the textbook? So what do we refer to when we pratice religion? Jesus? Bible? Whats do most important things in our lives? Computers? Gurls/Guys?? Money?? These are relevant issues we need to answer as it is all lost in the abyss.

Comments

• You bring up a lot of good points, it's easy to say im a Christian but its alot harder to be one. We can all say, if i was around in Jesus' time I'd never act like the people around him, i'd never let him suffer alone. But we let it happen everyday with the people around us, when a younger child is being bullied and u dont help isnt Christ refelected in that child?

Those are all relevant points, perception verses reality. Whats real and what do we want to be real... i can believe i am the most religious person but may very well be the least among saints.

i catch your drift

Good thoughts, nice post.

ASM
  • easier said than done..
    well if we are "Christians" then we really should act like ones..not just be christian by name
    ...we should not be ashamed of the One who paid His precious blood for our sakes,..but be a reflection of Him wherever we go, follow His footsteps
    “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.” Romans 1:16

The most important thing in our lives..should be God, because there is nothing more important than Him, He is LIFE itself ("I am the resurrection and the LIFE....John11:25"), and our lives without God would be meaningless. , "for in Him we live and move and have our being" Acts 17:28