What do our names mean?

Comments

• Hahaha competition? Shoubra vs. Alexandria  ;D
  • Alexandria would soooooo win.... 

[quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6809.msg91539#msg91539 date=1214410226]
    Egypt is blessed.......... Blessed be Egypt ........sorry I forgot the rest of the verse.

is this the verse:  Blessed is Egypt, my people....    it sounds a lot bettter in arabic: Mobarak Sha3bi Masr....
  • Shoubra for the win : Foul gameel masry: be etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bos, be etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bos  :)
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6809.msg91559#msg91559 date=1214424434]
    Shoubra for the win : Foul gameel masry: be etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bos, be etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bos  :)

what on earth is that??  honestly, i didn't  read it all... just hthe first line.....

• so bring it on... LOL

• ok... as much fun as this is, i think we should stop.... we gonna have the site split up in groups.....

• God Bless
    Please pray for my weakness
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6809.msg91567#msg91567 date=1214429580]
    ok... as much fun as this is, i think we should stop.... we gonna have the site split up in groups.....

Ok fine, but the saidi people own the shoubra and iskindiriya people...that's 4 sure...We got Anba Shenouda, Anba Bedaba, Anba Pachomius, Anba Abraam and Anba Thomas on our side. We just can't lose... Oh and King Tut is on our side too  ;D Beat that...
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=6809.msg91572#msg91572 date=1214430985]
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6809.msg91567#msg91567 date=1214429580]
    ok... as much fun as this is, i think we should stop.... we gonna have the site split up in groups.....

Ok fine, but the saidi people own the shoubra and iskindiriya people...that's 4 sure...We got Anba Shenouda, Anba Bedaba, Anba Pachomius, Anba Abraam and Anba Thomas on our side. We just can't lose... Oh and King Tut is on our side too  ;D Beat that...

St.Marc came to Alexandria.... but i gotta agree... Saidi people rule...they are simply the best.
  • Go Saidi people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL :)
  • No lol - UP SHOUBRA  ;D eL FoOL gAMeeL !!

ive lost my mind lol
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6809.msg91543#msg91543 date=1214418764]
    Hahaha competition? Shoubra vs. Alexandria  ;D

You are goind down JOSEPH!!!! You are going down SHOUBRA!!! [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6809.msg91559#msg91559 date=1214424434]
    Shoubra for the win : Foul gameel masry: be etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bos, be etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bosbe etneen we nos, we ta3alah we bos  :)

Joseph is that you? or did some hacker stole ur account???

[quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6809.msg91576#msg91576 date=1214435937]
    Go Saidi people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

el sa3ayda ahsan nas! mar wahed se3edy shal the bathroom door cuz he didn't want el ppl look at him through the hole :P hahahahahaa
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6809.msg91611#msg91611 date=1214512991]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6809.msg91543#msg91543 date=1214418764]

You are goind down JOSEPH!!!! You are going down SHOUBRA!!! [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6809.msg91559#msg91559 date=1214424434]

el sa3ayda ahsan nas! mar wahed se3edy shal the bathroom door cuz he didn't want el ppl look at him through the hole :P hahahahahaa

I don't get it?? Do you mean the space between the door and the ground??

PK
  • No, its no hacker - im just feeling ecstatic, and yet at the same time im having some big problems, so im slightly crazy at the moment.

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6809.msg91617#msg91617 date=1214513322]
    No, its no hacker - im just feeling ecstatic, and yet at the same time im having some big problems, so im slightly crazy at the moment.

pray for me

joe

How do we know you're not the hacker?? Got any evidence?? I'm watching you ; :D
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6809.msg91617#msg91617 date=1214513322]
    No, its no hacker - im just feeling ecstatic, and yet at the same time im having some big problems, so im slightly crazy at the moment.

pray for me

joe

May the prayers of Marmina and Pope Kyrillos and all the saints be with you.

God Bless
  • Thank u both  :) well im definetely joe - the english accent proves it ;D

• God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6809.msg91623#msg91623 date=1214513872]
    But I love saeedi's and shobrawi's and eskandaraneya all very much (although eskandaraneya are the best..)

Ahem  :)
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6809.msg91623#msg91623 date=1214513872]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6809.msg91611#msg91611 date=1214512991]

Bentbabayasou3 that's really funny lol, I have another one
    marra wa7ed sa3eedi darab telefoon le wa7ed tani      (leghayet ma el telefoon etkasar)hahahaha lol

But I love saeedi's and shobrawi's and eskandaraneya all very much (although eskandaraneya are the best..)

God Bless
    Please pray for me

How wrong you are!!

PK

• God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=6809.msg91613#msg91613 date=1214513234]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6809.msg91611#msg91611 date=1214512991]

I don't get it?? Do you mean the space between the door and the ground??

PK

Pk.... the sa3eedi removed the door bnecause he didn't want people to llok at him in the wahroom throu the key-hole....... 

and  do we have to stop Sa3eedi Jokes?? i know a couple, but i won't say them if anybody gets offended....
  • Hahaha, You people don't stand a chance. Akhmeem was the last place in Egypt to listen to the heresies of Nastour and Arius. Alexandrians were very interested in them and gave in to the heresies. Akhmeemians didn't. I think this proves saeedi people are better and stronger.
  • Shoubra  :)
  • Yet when St Mark came to evangelize he went to Alexandria and not Akhmeem..nor Shoubra..

Maybe we can all uphold christian moral and call it even... (just to prevent you guys from being humiliated in a real competition.. looking out for my fellow christians you see..lol)

God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6809.msg91539#msg91539 date=1214410226]
    Ok then Did you know in Akhmeem there were about 800 martyrs and they have some of their bodies..Oh yeah and Abouna Abraam el Samouely in St. Thomas's monastery in Akhmeem

Beat that!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL

Oh yeah a long time ago in Akhmeem there is an Abu Sefein's church (its still up and going.)
    Abu Sefein used to appear and guard the church when there is no service. Then a bishop told him not to appear anymore. And my dad in  Akhmeem used to do the electricity and work in that church he used to hear the footsteps of a horse but not see anything.
  • May we please stop having our competition now. I know I contributed a lot of arguments. but ALL of Egypt is blessed. Not only Akhmeem, Alexandria, or Shoubra. May God continue to bless us ALL :D :) :) 8)

Back to subject.. 
    Please share what your name means. If you would like to. :) :)
  • sorry to intrude guys but i will have to cheer for shoubra and saeed... c'mon now the pope is from shoubra... need i say more?! and for the saeed, there would not be Coptic Christianity if it weren't for their "hardheadedness" so ya3ny we would win by a long leap...
  • okay now we can get back to the question... sorry that was just "mahshoorah" in my throat!
  • [quote author=SuperMAN(BAM) link=topic=6809.msg91678#msg91678 date=1214530534]
    sorry to intrude guys but i will have to cheer for shoubra and saeed... c'mon now the pope is from shoubra... need i say more?! and for the saeed, there would not be Coptic Christianity if it weren't for their "hardheadedness" so ya3ny we would win by a long leap...

Very true... if the sa3eedi people weren't os hard-headed, we probably wouldn't be Coptic right now...