Is it illegal to download songs and hymns from tasbeha.org?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
So is it?

Comments

• Of course not. Tasbeha.org provides a MASSIVE library of media for downloads - all things are free, the hymns, songs, litrugies etc. The only things you can't download are the videos, because they take up too much bandwidth during their downloading.

pray for me

joe
  • if it would be illegal, it wouldn't still be going to this day and the audios wouldn't have a "Download" option.
  • thanks
    I have another question
    is it illegal to download programs and christain songs for free.
    if it says FREE?
  • [quote author=holy bible link=topic=6735.msg90251#msg90251 date=1213197128]
    thanks
    I have another question
    is it illegal to download programs and christain songs for free.
    if it says FREE?

well i guess so. in general, it would depends on is being recorded and how much free are they giving you and also on your own conscience. you feel you are "steeling" than you can always put a small donation.
  • Thanks for all the replies. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • If it is wrong then check this: http://www.stmarycoptic.com/movies1.htm    is it illegal to watch these movies like this??
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6735.msg90330#msg90330 date=1213219977]
    If it is wrong then check this: http://www.stmarycoptic.com/movies1.htm    is it illegal to watch these movies like this??

no its a christian website
  • i know... it is a Church website.....  but if we watch those movies on the net, than we won't end up buying them and the person who made the movie will not gain....  if it was normal movies i wouldn't have card... but these are Saints movies...
  • people volunteer to do it for free since it's a church service that people. :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :) :) ;D :D ;) :)
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6735.msg90330#msg90330 date=1213219977]
    If it is wrong then check this: http://www.stmarycoptic.com/movies1.htm    is it illegal to watch these movies like this??

well this realy depends on you. anyways these video are kind of considered "a little old" as to the new ones taht are out now....which are really nice ones in fact. those old movies have already gotten there fair attention.......atleast that is my opinion.
  • [quote author=holy bible link=topic=6735.msg90347#msg90347 date=1213221192]
    people volunteer to do it for free since it's a church service that people. :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :) :) ;D :D ;) :)

you say it is volounteer, but they might not have permitions... like if you start watching the St.Mary the Egyptian movie, there is the famous message from the Pope saying it is wrong to copy these movies and all that stuff....
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6735.msg90390#msg90390 date=1213235896]
    [quote author=holy bible link=topic=6735.msg90347#msg90347 date=1213221192]
    people volunteer to do it for free since it's a church service that people. :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :) :) ;D :D ;) :)

you say it is volounteer, but they might not have permitions... like if you start watching the St.Mary the Egyptian movie, there is the famous message from the Pope saying it is wrong to copy these movies and all that stuff....

why would they ?the pope said not to?+ its copyrighted.

Please I dont want to start an argument