Just for fun

Comments

• After dozens of very expensive tests and weeks of hospitalization, the rich old man was told he had only 24 hours to live. He immediately called his doctor and his lawyer to his room. He asked the doctor to stand by one side of his bed and his lawyer to stand by the other.

After standing for some time, the doctor asked "What do you want me to do?" "Nothing. Just stand there." A while later, the lawyer asked, "What do you want me to do?" "Nothing. Just stand there." As the hours wore on, the doctor and the lawyer watched the man weaken.

When his time had almost arrived, the doctor and the lawyer again asked "Why are we standing here?" "Well," said the old man, "Christ died between two thieves, so I thought I'd do the same!
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6134.msg89212#msg89212 date=1212453267]
    [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg89211#msg89211 date=1212453124]
    A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times. Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door.

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10.

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

Hilarious.....     WOW.. are they all from the same website?

I just get from different sites
  • To whom were these things said to ?

1.young Man I say to you arise.
    2.Today you will be with me in Paradise.

Where were these birds mentioned in the Bible?
    1.The rooster
    2.Doves

Riddle
    What can go through a glass door that is shut?

Who are the siblings of these people. (Name 1 or 2)
    1.Ham
    2.Moses
    3.Martha
    4.Esau
    5.Abel
    6.Benjamin
    7.Maximous
    8.James the Son of Zebedee
  • 1. The son of the widow??
    2. The irhgt hand thief...

Rooster: when Peter denied Jesus 3 times...
    Dove: went out of the ark to check if the water level was going down...

Riddle: Nothing?

People:
    1.Shem, Japheth
    2.Aaron
    3.Mariam
    4. Jacob
    5.Cain
    6.Joseph
    7.Domadious
    8.John the son of Zebedee

is this what it is supposed to be?? straight forward questions or is there like apun to it... like with WWJD... (What would Jesus Do/Drive....)
  • Good Job they are all correct except the riddle. Ill give someone a chance to figure it out.

Dont you think these were too too easy?
  • Most of them.. although i am guilty of cheating on some of them.. barley any thou... only the one with HAM, and ESAU...
    the other ones i knew... 
  • The answer to the riddle: what can go through a closed glass door? LIGHT

God Bless
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6134.msg89698#msg89698 date=1212840591]
    The answer to the riddle: what can go through a closed glass door? LIGHT

God Bless

YaY  :D
  • Who invented these things?
    1.The battery
    2.The phone
    3.The Thermometer
    4.The microscope
    5.The refrigerator
    6.The lightbulb

What is the country of these capitals?
    1.London
    2.Beirot
    3.Washington
    4.Khartoum
    5.Paris
    6.Tokyo
    7.Rome

What country are these located at?
    1.White house
    2.Big Ben Clock
    3.Eiffel Tower

Riddles
    1.Everybody loves me. They kick me and I dont complain about it . What am I?
    2.Since I saw you I held on to your neck and stayed on your chest. You dont get aggravated because of me. I am beautiful What am I?
    3.I am a famous and tasty fruit. You can use my peels as a medicine for the sick. When you open me you see my beautiful treasures. What am I?
  • Riddles
    1. football
    2. a hanger with a cross or a baby

Capitals:
    1. Uk
    2. Libanon
    3. USA
    4. Sudan
    5. France
    6. Japan
    7. Italy

What country are they located at
    1. USA
    2. England
    3. France
  • You were close for number 1 its soccer
    number 2 us a cross necklace

Good Job on the rest.. ;)
  • 2.Alexander Graham Bell
    6.Thomas Edison
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg89737#msg89737 date=1212872834]
    You were close for number 1 its soccer

I live in Europe, here it's called football (=soccer in USA)
    so technically I was correct anyway... LOL
  • [quote author=holy bible link=topic=6134.msg90242#msg90242 date=1213195591]
    2.Alexander Graham Bell
    6.Thomas Edison

Correct

[quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6134.msg90265#msg90265 date=1213202905]
    [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg89737#msg89737 date=1212872834]
    You were close for number 1 its soccer

I live in Europe, here it's called football (=soccer in USA)
    so technically I was correct anyway... LOL

Im sorry I forgot about that....Everywhere  soccer is called football except in the USA
  • 1.alessandro volta
  • Good Job the rest of the answers are:
    1.Alessandro Volta
    2.Alexander Graham Bell
    3.Galileo
    4.Coleman
    5.Thomas Edison
  • what can carry you but has no feet.
  • come on people please try :D
  • wait till the morning tomorow and you will find a couple of replies.... that is the time when all the epople from europe go on....
  • Everywhere  soccer is called football except in the USA

And Australia..football is Australian Football League difrrent sport..lol ;D ;D
  • [quote author=coptic youth link=topic=6134.msg90411#msg90411 date=1213241942]

Everywhere  soccer is called football except in the USA

And Australia..football is Australian Football League difrrent sport..lol ;D ;D

Kool I didnt know that
  • exept for a couple of odd countries (including Canada,US, and apparently Australia) football means soccer...
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6134.msg90407#msg90407 date=1213241688]
    wait till the morning tomorow and you will find a couple of replies.... that is the time when all the epople from europe go on....

I think its so cool that the world has different times........
  • [quote author=holy bible link=topic=6134.msg90355#msg90355 date=1213224146]
    what can carry you but has no feet.

a cloud?
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6134.msg90500#msg90500 date=1213295021]
    [quote author=holy bible link=topic=6134.msg90355#msg90355 date=1213224146]
    what can carry you but has no feet.

a cloud?

no sorry :-\
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6134.msg90414#msg90414 date=1213242241]
    exept for a couple of odd countries (including Canada,US, and apparently Australia) football means soccer...

what does football mean in USA then? lol

I think its so cool that the world has different times........

lol ur funny
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=6134.msg90619#msg90619 date=1213312506]
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6134.msg90414#msg90414 date=1213242241]
    exept for a couple of odd countries (including Canada,US, and apparently Australia) football means soccer...

what does football mean in USA then? lol

it is American football (that is its name in other countries) in the U.S. and Canada football means American football, (a violent type of Rugby, exept with this you have pads and stuff like that)   
  • Here its about football just look at the pics:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football