Dilemma

2»

Comments

• [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6700.msg89885#msg89885 date=1213004770]
    Hahahaha... it was just after school, we always pass by her school which is down the road (our group), she joined the group, and then when we passed by the newsagents, when I said I wasn't going in, suprise suprise, she said she'll wait outside. So everyone apart from me and her are outside, and then I think "Do it now" so I say "So, (name) I don't feel to comfortable with the flirting" - to me it was a shot in the dark, as I hadn't a clue if she meant it or not, but by the way she coloured and rapidly said "I dunno what you're talking about" I new I was right - she did mean it. I said "It's just that it bothers me, and I don't feel comfortable with it", and then she said "well, I'm sorry if I was flirting, I didn't mean to, yeah i'll try to be more careful". At this point I thought ((she'd make a good actor)) but I accepted her "apology", and since then, we haven't been alone at all...

pray for me

joe

Nice one joe!
    Remember, English women are odd. Especially from Essex. I was in Pizza hut in essex once and we saw these 2 essex girls standing outside.

How did we know they were from essex? They did something I cannot repeat on here, but we had to turn our heads.

Stay away from English & german girls.. French girls are great, so are italian or spanish.. but English and German.. there's a screw missing somewhere.

How can I paint everyone with the same brush. Because i wasted all my Teen-years doing a survey in my head at how odd these women were. I never met ONE normal English or German girl. Ever.
  • lol - OK Vas, whatever you say  :P

pray for me

joe
  • hey joe,

you probably had alot of advices but here is one...the quote that you have up.""If we seek God, he will show himself to us, and if we keep him, he will remain close to us." St. Arsenius the Great

whenever she comes by, remember and seek God. He will show himself and where is God, there is no evil...which lead to no flirting and non of satan's work.

then the verse say ..He will remain close to us...which means that He will stay with you..so just believe and she will fleeeeeeeee