Withc Lahn is this part from???

i am sorry for the very vague question, but witch Lahn for Ascention has the part that says:    " 'arsal lana roh el hak el mo3azy" or " arsal lana 'el Baraklete"?????    Apekhrestos Anelim-epsis  has these words in Ebglish but not in arabic, and when i listened to it, it dosn't sound at all like the Lahn i am looking for....  i know it is here somewhere, cause i listened to it before... but i went throu all the Alhan foe Ascention on here and couldn't find it.....  plz help

Thank you in advance

God Bless

Coptoc Pahraoh

Comments

• That tune is not from Ascension, I think you are thinking of Asomen. Asomen is for Pentecost and the fast of the Apostles. Here ya go, http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Major_Feasts_of_the_Lord/Pentecost/Higher_Institute_of_Studies/19-Asomen.1240.mp3
  • Thank you verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much....  you don't know how much i apreaciate this.....        and thank you for correcting me about Ascentin to pentecost or Apostles Fast
  • do you know if there is a recording in Arabic?
  • Generally its not just recorded in arabic only but the arabic is put in their too.
  • my favorite recording of this hymn is here: http://copticheritage.org/Live.phtml

Its apostles fast of 2003. It is incomplete but its the most joyous recording i have ever heard, i think you can hear some people in the background zaghrating (thing people do in weddings). Plus its in all four languages!!

GB
    Tony
  • that was great.....  have you been to St.Mary's Church in Mississauga???? that is where they recorded it....
  • never......but i hope to go one day
  • How come when i try to listen to something from copticheritage.org it does not want to come.?????
  • at first it told me that "Internet Explorer had stopped the website from downloading software on youe computer" (or something like that)... i dowloaded it then after a few tries the Lahn worked....
  • Can you be more specific... Like, Is it A Communion Hymn? Is it the Response to the Gospel? Is it a Watos Adam? Etc.

Thanks and GB,
    Copt Andrew
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6679.msg89354#msg89354 date=1212531691]
    at first it told me that "Internet Explorer had stopped the website from downloading software on youe computer" (or something like that)... i dowloaded it then after a few tries the Lahn worked....

Actually mines opens realplayer and says connecting at the end it just stops and doesnt start
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=6679.msg89237#msg89237 date=1212466637]
    my favorite recording of this hymn is here: http://copticheritage.org/Live.phtml

Its apostles fast of 2003. It is incomplete but its the most joyous recording i have ever heard, i think you can hear some people in the background zaghrating (thing people do in weddings). Plus its in all four languages!!

GB
    Tony

That was by far one of the best recordings of this you can possibly get. Thanks Tony!
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6679.msg89366#msg89366 date=1212543584]
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6679.msg89354#msg89354 date=1212531691]
    at first it told me that "Internet Explorer had stopped the website from downloading software on youe computer" (or something like that)... i dowloaded it then after a few tries the Lahn worked....

Actually mines opens realplayer and says connecting at the end it just stops and doesnt start

that happened to me too... just keepon pushing the "play again " button ... after a couple of times, it will work.. that is what happened with tme
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6679.msg89369#msg89369 date=1212546515]
    [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6679.msg89366#msg89366 date=1212543584]
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6679.msg89354#msg89354 date=1212531691]

that happened to me too... just keepon pushing the "play again " button ... after a couple of times, it will work.. that is what happened with tme

Doesnt work
  • Thanks jydeacon!!
  • thnaks for this hymn . i adore it so much . thanks so so much .
    Mention me in ur prayers ,