Just for fun

Comments

• [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86262#msg86262 date=1209312384]

3. How can I stand behind my father, if my father is standing behind me?

you standing back to back?
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6134.msg86313#msg86313 date=1209428158]
    open the door take the giraffe out and put the elephant in

lol...a riddle following the above one...

1.the Lion King is holding a meeting and all the animals are invited..which one is not going?

2.then, u want to cross a river that has many crocodiles, u don have a boat and there is no bridge..what do you do???????????????????
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=6134.msg86529#msg86529 date=1209632421]
    [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6134.msg86313#msg86313 date=1209428158]
    open the door take the giraffe out and put the elephant in

lol...a riddle following the above one...

1.the Lion King is holding a meeting and all the animals are invited..which one is not going?

2.then, u want to cross a river that has many crocodiles, u don have a boat and there is no bridge..what do you do???????????????????

Well, I know the answers... LOL.. but I'll gove someone else a chance. :D

Yalla people, put your thinking caps on!
  • ^ ur funny hahaha ;D

• [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86262#msg86262 date=1209312384]
    2. There was a man sleeping at church, dreaming that he was in WWII, and he was fighting bad ppl, and one was about to attack him and kill him.  and once his wife touched him he got scared and died. QUESTION IS :-- There is something wrong here, What is it?

If the man realy died, then he wouldn’t had a chance to tell his dream!  :P

[quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6134.msg86303#msg86303 date=1209395984]
    [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6134.msg86092#msg86092 date=1208657006]
    LOL yeah that was funny!
    Ok I have a few riddles- many of you may have heard this before..

1 - How do you put a giraffe in a fridge?

You open the door, put the giraffe in, and close the door!

Hahahahahahha sa7

[quote author=Christrules link=topic=6134.msg86314#msg86314 date=1209428184]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86262#msg86262 date=1209312384]

:P sa7 again 

[quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=6134.msg86529#msg86529 date=1209632421]

1. the lion :P
    2. balash cross the river khalas :P
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86613#msg86613 date=1209746644]

[quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86262#msg86262 date=1209312384]
    2. There was a man sleeping at church, dreaming that he was in WWII, and he was fighting bad ppl, and one was about to attack him and kill him.  and once his wife touched him he got scared and died. QUESTION IS :-- There is something wrong here, What is it?

If the man realy died, then he wouldn’t had a chance to tell his dream!  :P

[quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6134.msg86303#msg86303 date=1209395984]
    [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6134.msg86092#msg86092 date=1208657006]
    LOL yeah that was funny!
    Ok I have a few riddles- many of you may have heard this before..

1 - How do you put a giraffe in a fridge?

You open the door, put the giraffe in, and close the door!

Hahahahahahha sa7

[quote author=Christrules link=topic=6134.msg86314#msg86314 date=1209428184]

:P sa7 again 

[quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=6134.msg86529#msg86529 date=1209632421]

1. the lion :P
    2. balash cross the river khalas :P

1. the girraffe!!!!! why?...its in the fridge
    2. you just swim accross....cos all the animals are at the meeting remember...

loool

btw i liked ur riddles they r facinating lol
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=6134.msg86615#msg86615 date=1209747932]
    1. the girraffe!!!!! why?...its in the fridge
    2. you just swim accross....cos all the animals are at the meeting remember...

loool

btw i liked ur riddles they r facinating lol

yakharashy 3ala el zarafa, ya sater! I am gonna die from laughter :P

my fience give me  riddles that are sooo goofy and silly, that i feel i wanna tala3 rooho

Ok, I got one for you ya Mnc_hnn
    a farmer wants to cross the river with his boat, his boat has only 3 spaces.  He has with him a fox, goat, and hay.  he knows if he took with the fox and goat while he is going to go get the hay.  then the fox is going to eat the goat.  and if he took with his the goat and the hay, the goat is gonna eat the hay.  What can he do??!!!

2. there are 4 elephants want to ride a car, how can they get in?

3. Also, there were one blind and one person who can't talk, and they are friends.  The person who can't talk wants to tell the person who is blind "your father passed away" how can the person who can't talk tell the person who is blind that "his father died"?

bentBABAyasooa`
  • 1. take the fox and the hay then take the sheep lol?

2. i guess 3 should sit in the back seat and one sit in the front seat? otherwise i don no lol

3. emmmmmm...i have absolutely noooooo idea?????? tell me tell me tell me
  • 1. The farmer should take the fox and the hay to the other side and go get the goat! :)

2. the elephants should ride 2 in the front and 2 in the back :P

3. the person who can't talk should shoot the blind person, so the blind person is going to say "bouy (father)" and so he is gonna know his father got shot ;) :P
  • nice ones
  • Im just not good at this
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86617#msg86617 date=1209748390]

3. Also, there were one blind and one person who can't talk, and they are friends.  The person who can't talk wants to tell the person who is blind "your father passed away" how can the person who can't talk tell the person who is blind that "his father died"?

bentBABAyasooa`

the person who can't talk can tell(by doing sign language or riting it on a piece of paper) someone to talk for him to tell the blind person that his father passed away.
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86661#msg86661 date=1209775700]

3. the person who can't talk should shoot the blind person, so the blind person is going to say "bouy (father)" and so he is gonna know his father got shot ;) :P

oh my days...ur hilarious!!!!!!!!!

anymore?????
  • what would you call a crazy girl, that thinks everything is funny????

Answer:---->  mnc_hnn :P

hahahah
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6134.msg86697#msg86697 date=1209826640]
    what would you call a crazy girl, that thinks everything is funny????

Answer:---->   mnc_hnn :P

hahahah

wow i LOVED that question!!!!!!!  keep going..
  • A young boy and his father were walking along the beach when there before them was a dead seagull. The young boy said, "Dad, what is wrong with him." The father replied, "He has died and gone to heaven." After a few moments of silence the young boy then said, "well did God get tired of him and throw him back down?"
  • This one relates to one that Coptic Pharaoh posted

WWJ . . .

Most people assume WWJD is for "What would Jesus do?". But the initials really have been changed to stand for "What would Jesus drive?". 

One theory is that Jesus would tool around in an old Plymouth because the Bible says, "God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury". 

But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo. The passage urges the Jesus to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm". 

Perhaps God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' ollowers are warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast". 

Some scholars insist that Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like to talk about it. As proof, they cite a verse in St. John's gospel where Christ tells the crowd, "For I did not speak of my own Accord..." 

Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle, as evidenced by a Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills". 

Joshua drove a Triumph sports car with a hole in its muffler: "Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land".  And, following Jesus' lead, the Apostles car pooled in a Honda... "The Apostles were in one Accord." 
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg89088#msg89088 date=1212359083]
    This one relates to one that Coptic Pharaoh posted

WWJ . . .

Most people assume WWJD is for "What would Jesus do?". But the initials really have been changed to stand for "What would Jesus drive?".   

One theory is that Jesus would tool around in an old Plymouth because the Bible says, "God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury".   

But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo. The passage urges the Jesus to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm".   

Perhaps God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' ollowers are warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast".   

Some scholars insist that Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like to talk about it. As proof, they cite a verse in St. John's gospel where Christ tells the crowd, "For I did not speak of my own Accord..."   

Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle, as evidenced by a Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills".   

Joshua drove a Triumph sports car with a hole in its muffler: "Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land".  And, following Jesus' lead, the Apostles car pooled in a Honda... "The Apostles were in one Accord." 

MAn, these are great.....  WONDERFUL
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg89088#msg89088 date=1212359083]
    This one relates to one that Coptic Pharaoh posted

WWJ . . .

Amazing ahaha that must of taking you forever
  • i didnt make this up i got it from a website.  It would take forever to make this up
  • One particular four-year old prayed, "And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets."

• A Sunday School teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"
    One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."
  • The Bible According to KIDS

The cute statements below are said to have been written by actual students and are genuine, authentic and not retouched or corrected:

In the first book of the Bible, Guinessis, God got tired of creating the world, so he took the Sabbath off.

Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree.

Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark.

Noah built an ark, which the animals come on to in pears.

Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.

Samson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel like Delilah.

Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the Apostles.

Moses led the Hebrews to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread which is bread without any ingredients.

The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert.

Afterwards, Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten ammendments.

The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.

The fifth commandment is to humor thy father and mother.

The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.

Moses died before he ever reached Canada.

Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.

The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.

David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought with the Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.

Solomon, one of David's sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.

When Mary heard that she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the Magna Carta.

When the three wise guys from the east side arrived, they found Jesus in the manager.

Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.

St. John, the blacksmith, dumped water on his head.

Jesus enunciated the Golden Rule, which says to do one to others before they do one to you.

He also explained, "a man doth not live by sweat alone."

It was a miracle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the tombstone off the entrance.

The people who followed the Lord were called the 12 decibels.

The epistles were the wives of the apostles.

One of the opossums was St. Matthew who was also a taximan.

St. Paul cavorted to Christianity. He preached holy acrimony, which is another name for marriage.

A Christian should have only one spouse. This is called monotony.

A cheerful heart is good medicine... Prov 17:22a (NIV)
  • WOW??? what do they right in these Bibles??? LOL
  • Where did you get all these jokes???? witch website????
  • A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times. Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door.

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10.

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6134.msg89211#msg89211 date=1212453124]
    A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times. Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door.

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10.

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

Hilarious.....    WOW.. are they all from the same website?
  • A Little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told himto go out to the back porch and bring her the broom. The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark." The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't have to be afraid of the dark," she explained. "Jesus is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."

The little boy looked at his mother real hard and asked, "Are you sure he's out there?" "Yes, I'm sure. He is everywhere, and he is always ready to help you when you need him," she said.

The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it a little. Peering out into the darkness, he called "Jesus? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?