Hello, from another newbie!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
They found rich, good pasture, and the land was spacious, peaceful and quiet... 1 Chronicles 4:40

Greetings everyone!
Just a quick introduction to say hi. I'm sure I've got a lot to learn from this "rich, peaceful and quiet" corner of the Internet.

Comments

• Welcome you will love this website as much as we all do
  • this is the BEST web ever  welcome
  • Just because your a newbie doesn't mean you have to be new.

I've been with this website for two years and I'm a newbie.  ;D

lol

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • [quote author=flexmd link=topic=6640.msg88629#msg88629 date=1211855221]
    They found rich, good pasture, and the land was spacious, peaceful and quiet... 1 Chronicles 4:40

Greetings everyone!
    Just a quick introduction to say hi. I'm sure I've got a lot to learn from this "rich, peaceful and quiet" corner of the Internet.

welcome flexmd  , hope u have a nice time between ur brother / sisters here .
    Peace of Lord Jesus be with u .
    mention me in prayers

Magid
  • Welcome, (to addiction) lol only joking

pray for me

joe
  • Hey!! :D I am here to give u a warm greeting!!! ;D sooooooooooooooooooooo.....................................................

[center];D :D ;) :) WELCOME!!!! :) ;) :D ;D[/center]
  • Is that el Anba Moussa, Bishop of the youth in your picture??? i am just guessing.. i only saw 1  video of Him before.....
  • Not sure but I don't think so. I just finished watching him on Agapy so I have a pretty good picture of him right now.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • Welcome to the site you will surely enjoy it.
  • Thank you for the warm welcome. The saint in this picture is H.H. Bishop Theophylis “the late head of the Holy Virgin Monastery-El-Sourian”
  • ok.. thanks... you should start posting in other topics and share with us what you think
  • Welcome Flexmed :)

let me guess, you want to have a career in med.??
  • welcooomeeee :D

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6640.msg88837#msg88837 date=1212020489]
    Welcome Flexmed :)

bentBABAyasooa, I thought the picture in my profile will give away my senior citizen status. Just kidding
  • [quote author=flexmd link=topic=6640.msg89044#msg89044 date=1212286098]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6640.msg88837#msg88837 date=1212020489]

bentBABAyasooa, I thought the picture in my profile will give away my senior citizen status. Just kidding

hahahahahha
    that is no your picture!! :P is it??
    bas begad you have/want a carer in med.?
  • welcome
  • [quote author=flexmd link=topic=6640.msg89044#msg89044 date=1212286098]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6640.msg88837#msg88837 date=1212020489]

he is just a senior citizen tha wears Bishop's clothing just foir fun,....