Need audio for a particular song: Enta Habibi Enta Heyati,Enta Nasibi Azam Nasib

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
There is an arabic song, this is the refrain:
Enta Habibi Enta Hayati, Enta Nasibi Azam Naseeb, Ahbebtini ya Yasooa wena khati, hobik zaharli fi salib.

Can anyone find me a good audio for this song that I can download, it is much appreciated.

Comments

• PopeKyrillos,
    I don't think this is the right song, this song is ana abaha meen, mein gharek, not enta habibi..if it's possible do you have the audio for enta habibi??

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Well... I'm asking for the audio, I REALLY want it so please if anyone can get it..

The tune is like soft and really cute along with the words...it's so beautiful..
  • No one has it?

At all?

Please....!
  • Now does anyone have it?

This is like one of the greatest taraneem ever!!
  • enta habibi? is that wat ur askin 4
    iii luvvvvvvv that sooooooonggg
    /
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • i do too... this is one of my favorites! I've been trying to find it for such a long time. if anyone can find it, that would be wonderful!!!
  • PopeKyrillos,
    I don't think this is the right song, this song is ana abaha meen, mein gharek, not enta habibi..if it's possible do you have the audio for enta habibi??

well thats the one i love but i always thought ut was enta habibbi cuz thats the title isnt itt??

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ