TO SOMEONE SPECIAL!!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I would like to wish my good friend Coptic Servant a very Happy Birthday and i hope that God bless this year and may it be fruitful and let you grow in your spiritual life 100 fold

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/move]

Comments

• Happy Birthday Coptic Servant, May God be with you in this year and for your whole life Happy birthday!!!!!
  • I hope you have a blessed and happy birthday!!
  • [coptic]se `nrompi[/coptic]
  • Awww..thanks so much you guys, I truly appreciate every message from each and every one of you!! May the Lord bless all your hearts, from now until forever!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • OK Happy Birthday Coptic Servent :D

btw if you're MM on FB then I'll send you the invite - hey found the Gp!

GBU
  • sorry nancy..happy birthday yesterday and happy unbirthday today loooool ;D
  • Sorry this is late but:
    [move]Happy Birthday
  • John_S2000,
    umm, what does MM stand for, if it stands for Mar Markos then you should definitely join!! I suggest anybody that has a facebook join that group!! thanks again!!

mnc_hnn,
    my birthday is still today dear hah!! but thank you!!

Loca4Christ,
    it's not late, it's still May 8th so ya, but thank you also!!

May the Lord bless all your hearts!!
  • Happy Birthday
  • [center]Happy Late birthday!!! May God bless this year for you as He Blessed many before[/center] :)
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAAYY COPTIC SERVENTT!!! sry if im late ;D

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • happy birthday coptic servant!

What do you reply to [coptic]se `nrompi[/coptic]
  • Your supposed to reply to She en Rompi, with Enthok She en Rompi...

She en rompi means "may you live a hundred years", and the reply means "and you 300..."

pray for me

joe
  • Happy Birthday Coptic Servant,

How do u say :"You da man" in Coptic?
  • LOL QT,
    HAPPPEEE BIRTHDAY!!
    sorry for the huge delay... lol.
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6561.msg87025#msg87025 date=1210317937]
    Your supposed to reply to She en Rompi, with Enthok She en Rompi...

She en rompi means "may you live a hundred years", and the reply means "and you 300..."

pray for me

joe

Enthok means you, so in this case it would mean you too live 100 because you have only added one word so that one word would not change its meaning to 300. Ex: Enthok Paneeb=You my master(Gregorian Liturgy).
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=6561.msg87031#msg87031 date=1210330765]
    Happy Birthday Coptic Servant,

How do u say :"You da man" in Coptic?

I'm not sure which way you are saying it, but if it's not the slang word I'm used to hearing, I'm actually a girl, name is Nansy, but that's alright thank you everyone anyways!! God Bless and pray for me!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Happy Birthday!!!

srry i'm late!!! hey wait wut about this!!!!
    happy late birthday!!!!!
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6561.msg87041#msg87041 date=1210355608]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6561.msg87025#msg87025 date=1210317937]
    Your supposed to reply to She en Rompi, with Enthok She en Rompi...

pray for me

joe

Enthok means you, so in this case it would mean you too live 100 because you have only added one word so that one word would not change its meaning to 300. Ex: Enthok Paneeb=You my master(Gregorian Liturgy).

lol absolutely right jydeacon i messed up... i meant "enthok shomt she enrompi" ....shomt she is 300 in coptic.... sorry for my mistake

pray for me

joe