Sentimental?!

Comments

• LOL why?
  • we misss everybody

why hizz child..we would luv to hear for everybody!!! ;D
  • COME BACK EVERY1!
  • Oh man, all those names look familiar, I used to come on here frequently 2 or 3 years ago, now I just come to grab the occasional hymn that I need and leave. There were some good posts back then, josephgabriel if you find a good thread post the link on here.
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=topic=6467.msg86760#msg86760 date=1210000823]
    Oh man, all those names look familiar, I used to come on here frequently 2 or 3 years ago, now I just come to grab the occasional hymn that I need and leave. There were some good posts back then, josephgabriel if you find a good thread post the link on here.

Anything particular, or just any old-general-great-thread?
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg86768#msg86768 date=1210005885]

or just any old-general-great-thread?

i like the sophisticated adjectives lol
  • Yes, so simple and yet so emphatic and elaborate  ;)
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg86780#msg86780 date=1210013019]
    Yes, so simple and yet so emphatic and elaborate  ;)

A* in english?
  • lol yeah i did actually - shows how much exams mean when it comes to assesment  ;D
  • any one that looks interesting
  • NOBODY REMEMBERS ME???!!!! Shame on you!!
  • Of course we remember you!!!
  • Lol, of course we remember you.....most posts ever!!!
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg86784#msg86784 date=1210014465]
    lol yeah i did actually - shows how much exams mean when it comes to assesment  ;D

also shows how good would i be if im the examiner..spotting the grades right away!!! lol

christ4life .....WE MISSED YOU omg
  • Hey have you guys noticed since you started this topic many people came back.
  • i just read a post by stavro. He was an amazing poster.
  • Lol, yeah that true, the post was like honey to a bee....

And yeah, Stavro was also amazing  :)

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=6467.msg86983#msg86983 date=1210264941]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg86784#msg86784 date=1210014465]
    lol yeah i did actually - shows how much exams mean when it comes to assesment  ;D

also shows how good would i be if im the examiner..spotting the grades right away!!! lol

christ4life .....WE MISSED YOU omg

Lol... yeah apply right away......to the AQA exam board.
  • Actually, being that I'm a little bit older than most of you on this forum, there's a few people I remember that you guys don't. Where is Mary? Where is MarMar91? There's so many people that were on this forum when I joined. I think only a few of us are left.

And I think somebody has more posts than me. :P
  • Lol, yeah... and Coptic Defender and Avenger..... and G.N.J.I 
  • Oh, and I JUST SAW SANDRHANNA  Online!!!! Just a minute ago.... she was on for about 2 mins only - I hope shes back  :)
  • Actually, only minagir has more posts than me. Check your statistics!
  • Hey people,
    Kerestina was here yesterday.
    Its great to have her back.

• i think we need some new moderators that are activa and post all the time.......  not that i got anything agaist old moderators.... their posts were AMAZING**... too bad they aren't as active today as thy were before...

**e.x. Iqbal had EXELENT posts.... 
  • Yeah coptic pharaoh thats a good point

pray for me

joe
  • Yep!
    I wonder why though...
    They probably still monitor the site.. (cause someone has to) . But why not post?
    Moderators?
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6467.msg88289#msg88289 date=1211453249]
    Yep!
    I wonder why though...
    They probably still monitor the site.. (cause someone has to) . But why not post?
    Moderators?

Yeah, where are they? Maged loves to lock my threads, and he has missed many opportunities recently to do that. I hope he's OK.

Iqbal - I know is busy.

Orthodox11 - he's kinda busy, but truth be known, he's not here cos Iqbal isn't here.

I'm trying my best to create interesting topics, but we need moderators to either LOCK what I do, or answer me, otherwise its pointless.

• lol.... you're out to get locked  ::)

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=6467.msg88292#msg88292 date=1211454522]
    [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6467.msg88289#msg88289 date=1211453249]
    Yep!
    I wonder why though...
    Moderators?

Yeah, where are they? Maged loves to lock my threads, and he has missed many opportunities recently to do that. I hope he's OK.

Iqbal - I know is busy.

Orthodox11 - he's kinda busy, but truth be known, he's not here cos Iqbal isn't here.

I'm trying my best to create interesting topics, but we need moderators to either LOCK what I do, or answer me, otherwise its pointless.

you aren't locking the "end of the world topic" yet.. wait till a moderator does it so we know they are still actif...lol