[center]المسيح قام ..... بالحقيقة قام

أخرستوس أنستى ..... أليثوس أنستى

Christ is Risen ... Truly He is Risen

كل عام وانتم بخير

I Wish You all a Happy Easter
[/center]  [center] image[/center]
plz pray for me

Comments

• Thanks for the wishes SaintaMaria05, same to you. [coptic],rictoc aftonf qen ome;mi aftonf[/coptic]
  • Dear all,
    Have a very blessed Coptic Easter all of you.
    Pray for us a lot
  • thnx for that!!! and i wish everyone a great Easter!!!!
  • However I'm a roman catholic I wish all of You Happy Easter. Our Saviour is alive, He conquered death of sins.
  • Thanks for that Titanic, and a Happy Easter to all

[coptic]<rictoc `anecty eknekrwn ;anatw ;anaton patycac ke tic en tic `mnymaci zwyn ,aricamenoc.[/coptic]
  • Ekhristos Anesti, thanato Thanaton my Orthodox Friends!

Did anyone see the Bright Saturday Prayers on CTV by the way? With Anba Youannis?? I think he has set a new standard for prayers of this day. It was awesome.

I strongly advise that the Admins try and get a copy of the tasbeha from that evening from CTV archives.. it was brilliant. The music was so good, and the prayers, i honestly felt like dancing. The symbal playing was just brilliant also.

In fact, i think even he started to dance... lol

God bless,
    Pray for me,

• Ekhristos anesti everyone :) :D ;D
  • [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=6518.msg86249#msg86249 date=1209297605]
    Ekhristos Anesti, thanato Thanaton my Orthodox Friends!

I strongly advise that the Admins try and get a copy of the tasbeha from that evening from CTV archives.. it was brilliant. The music was so good, and the prayers, i honestly felt like dancing. The symbal playing was just brilliant also.

God bless,
    Pray for me,

My uncle (Abouna Maximos) was on CTV once...sorry kind of miscellaneous, but oh well..just thought I'd share that!!
  • I'd prefer the term, Resurrection Day because Easter is more about Bunnys and Eggs then Christ but anyways...

[move][glow=red,2,300]
    ~~~!Happy Resurrection!~~~[/glow][/move]
  • [coptic]Pi`,rictoc  aftonf[/coptic] (sorry for spelling eroors)
    [coptic]qen om;mi aftonf[/coptic]

• [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=6518.msg86282#msg86282 date=1209350469]
    [quote author=QT_PA_2T link=topic=6518.msg86249#msg86249 date=1209297605]
    Ekhristos Anesti, thanato Thanaton my Orthodox Friends!

God bless,
    Pray for me,

My uncle (Abouna Maximos) was on CTV once...sorry kind of miscellaneous, but oh well..just thought I'd share that!!

Hi,
    Was that the priest talking about the Passion Week?
    He had 2 microphones in his hand??

God only knows how they found such people among the thousands of Coptic Clergy? He really added a lot my understanding and enjoyment of the passion week.