Sentimental?!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I don't know why I started this article -it seems kinda weird, but I actually feel quite sentimental looking at the old threads on the site, remembering the old times (old times?! 2 years ago?!) and old faces - its kinda scary seeing how stuff has progressed......or maybe i'm going mad. Feel free to point it out to me.

Comments

• I know how you feel man, i've been on this site for a long time and i was just today doing the same thing looking at old posts and what not. I feel at the same time we are missing some great posters that are not active or as active as they Used to be such as Iqbal, Orthodox11, Cephas, Anglian and many more. hopefully if they see this topic they will see that they are missed on this site
  • hhehehehehe..... :P

I was doing the same thing when i came back, and i was wondering were is vas and his great posts that get everyone at the edge of the seats :P

There is also "why"!

bas you are right ya3ni, there are soo many new ppl here now :P that is great

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Yes jydeacon,
    Where is orthodox11? Where is Anglian? Where is Iqbal? QT_PA_2T aka vassilios? They haven't been absent for a long time though. I wonder if they have gone off the website, and thought we are not worth their opinions :) I'd love to see them back and start arguing with each and every one of them again.
    God bless you and pray for us a lot
  • Cephas, where is Cephas?
  • thats a point. but what happened to mazza, coptic avenger? long gone
  • Ohh... and Hizz-child
  • i think hizz_child is still active - im sure i saw him online the other week  :)
  • Maybe if we all shout for Cephas he'll come back ;D

CEPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, ya wad ya cephas :D
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg85410#msg85410 date=1207756990]
    i think hizz_child is still active - im sure i saw him online the other week  :)

I think Hizz-Chilld is a she
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=6467.msg85414#msg85414 date=1207766928]
    Maybe if we all shout for Cephas he'll come back ;D

CEPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, ya wad ya cephas :D

LOL!!!
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6467.msg85423#msg85423 date=1207786171]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg85410#msg85410 date=1207756990]
    i think hizz_child is still active - im sure i saw him online the other week  :)

I think Hizz-Chilld is a she

Hizz_Chiilld is in fact a she, and SHE IS STILL HERE ! LOL!

Just left for a small while. :)
  • Oh and you're not going mad.. I ABSOLUTELY MISS THHEMM TOOO !!!

Though iqubal is still around.. he just doesn't post many replies... and 'why' is busy with school...

we do have a new frequent strong and often wise voice amongst us though...

'ilovestmark' :)

OH and FROG !! :(
  • yeah, ilovesaintmark is a legend, and Severus too. Frog...... lol he was a "funny bean". what happened to QT_2P_AT? and sandrahanna?
  • my bad, i meant QT_2P_AT
  • I think QT_PA_2T is back now every body..... hurraaaaaaaay

• [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6467.msg85488#msg85488 date=1207826881]
    I think QT_PA_2T is back now every body..... hurraaaaaaaay

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg85469#msg85469 date=1207816284]
    yeah, ilovesaintmark is a legend, and Severus too. Frog...... lol he was a "funny bean". what happened to QT_2P_AT? and sandrahanna?

frog's a she as well :) LOL
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6467.msg85490#msg85490 date=1207828439]

[quote author=ophadece link=topic=6467.msg85488#msg85488 date=1207826881]
    I think QT_PA_2T is back now every body..... hurraaaaaaaay

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Yeah he is...  WELCOME BACK !

I HOPE YOU SEE THISS !!! !!!!
  • lol sorry, i keep mixing ppls genders up. :-\
  • my diagnosis:

-mad
    -delirious
    -sentimental
    -disturbed
    -crazy
    -its just you
    -your my bro so i think i no (thats a rhyme)
    -silly

thanks
  • thanks -  Hizz_chiilld - my brother nearly beat the living daylights out of me due to the responce i provided so at least one person's on my side
  • LOL are yu older or younger ?
  • You think that a guy with an avatar of a hamster with a rocket launcher could be my older brother!?
  • LOL you guys are hilarious.
    epshiri, you might have to deal with being bullied. It plays an essential part in natural order.
    I do it to my brothers too :) hehe.
  • someone has managed to ask about sandrahanna...she got my disease lol..she hasnt been on for a while like me cos of school i think...

i realised the older you get, the less time u get for those little, yet important, stuff. miss you all guys although nobody has managed to remember me..sob sob.. :)
  • I remember you!!
  • MEE TOO ! It's impossible to recall all those who left when they havn't been on in such a long time...

Anyone who we've missed, WE REMEMBER YOU & MISS YOU! Please come back :)
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6467.msg85827#msg85827 date=1208232361]Anyone who we've missed, WE REMEMBER YOU & MISS YOU! Please come back :)

Amen to that!

I am more of a reader then a poster (not the paper kind lol), but still yea I miss all those ppl!