Hey hey hey

edited December 1969 in Introductions
HIHI my name is tony im from CT and a deacon in Virgin Mary and Archangel Michaels church

Comments

• Welcome, you will love this site as we all do
  • Hi!!!! welcome to the site i know u will enjoy it!!!
  • ok- just delete knowledge of this site from your head now before you regret it -
    lol jk welcome, hope you benefit or help others benefit
  • Indeed, welcome ;)

You will find that posting on the forums here tends to get addicting, so make sure you have finished your homework before attempting to do so. :)

You will also find much knowledge on here, I hope that this website is a source of Coptic pride and nationality for you ;)

God be with us all,
    Severus
  • Glad to have more and more deacons join  ;D
  • welcome
    WelcomE
    WElcoME
    WELcOME
    WELCOME
    WWEELLCOOOOMMMEEE !!! !! !!!

You'll love it here :)
  • Welcome mate, enjoy the site  :)
  • :) Hey man!?!?!?!  :D Wutz up!?!?!? ;) I am here to tell u ............WELCOME!!!! ;D ;D ;D I know u will enjoy the site ;D ;D!!! ok!!! GBU :P ;D :)
  • [move]WELCOME[/move]
  • hi..lol.. i spend more time on this site then on my homeworks...  im always waiting for replies.. i check back like every half an hour....  and by the way... where ru from... CT? wat is that?
  • Conneticut, USA
  • Welcome Josephgabreil,

I Hope you benefit from these wonderful people who have helped me so much
    as much as i did.

God Bless
  • lol, im not introducing myself, achasabella is  ;D
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6457.msg85342#msg85342 date=1207690125]
    hi..lol.. i spend more time on this site then on my homeworks...  im always waiting for replies.. i check back like every half an hour....   and by the way... where ru from... CT? wat is that?

I was going to ask the same thing, and the sad part is I am from U.S. :P
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6457.msg85389#msg85389 date=1207725396]
    lol, im not introducing myself, achasabella is  ;D

hahahahahahahha we malo ya josephgabriel, enta we achasabella wahd :P
  • e7hna wa7hd? esma3na ya3ny? :D
  • hahahahaha ok? lol yea connecticut and its achasabAlla alot of ppl mistake for hasabella but its ok lol
  • yeah, sorry about the misspelling achasaballa :-[
  • hahaha its ok
  • i dont get all the fancy stuff - - hi (hope its just as good)
  • ya..that works too  ....lol